test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Release Notes 11/3/2022

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,078 Cryptic Developer
Bloodmoon
Due to the Blood Moon occurring on November 8th, Bloodmoon has been extended until November 9th, 8am ST.
  • New Mission: Complete the Blood Moon Rising mission 3 times, rewards the Ghosthunter Back costume.
  • Reduced Doomlord health.

Costumes
  • Fixed a bug where the Moth bracers were missing the spikes option.
​​

Comments

• shin#8144 shin Posts: 5 Arc User
    only one question: WHY?
  • wingedkagoutiwingedkagouti Posts: 565 Arc User
    shin#8144 wrote: »
    only one question: WHY?
    You mean beyond the already given reason?
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,424 Arc User
    Mark your calendars now. Should be a Blood Mon Oct. 28-29 in 2023. No surprises next year.

https://www.space.com/blood-moon-lunar-eclipse-may-2022-guide#:~:text=The first will be May,a partial eclipse on Oct.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • guyhumualguyhumual Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    So because of an IRL bloodmoon the event has been extended, but absolutely nothing new has been added to the event store?
    guyhumual wrote: »
    So because of an IRL bloodmoon the event has been extended, but absolutely nothing new has been added to the event store?

The Ghostbunter backpiece. See the OP.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
  • warcanchwarcanch Posts: 1,069 Arc User
    Launcher says it is also ONSLAUGHT week.

That's going to be rough considering the Onslaught Prevention measures that occur anywhere near other Event locations, such as the Undead Hero locations.​​

-=-=-=-=-=-(CO in-game handle: @WarCan )-=-=-=-=-=-
    "Okay, you're DEAD, what do you do NEXT?"
    jaazaniah1 wrote: »

That's from last year
  • gammabreakergammabreaker Posts: 229 Arc User
    More Bloodmoon? Bloodmoon for the (real) Blood Moon!
    That's from last year
    Some people missed it, so it's a welcome extension.

That's from last year

I took "new" to mean something that had not been available through Dewomer this year.
    JwLmWoa.png
  • jeeb51jeeb51 Posts: 78 Arc User
    So... seeing as how the moths head is labeled as MOTH HEAD 1, does that mean there is other versions of a moths head ??, Possibly other antenna versions as well ?? ... Just curious, loving the MOTH parts thus far, helped "complete" my MOTH WOMAN character that ive had nicely...
  • decorumfriendsdecorumfriends Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited November 2022
    An important question I've not seen asked...how long will the vendor be there? I've screwed myself before with these extensions thinking the vendor would be there for another week after and they weren't.
    'Dec out

QDSxNpT.png
  • crypticbuxomcrypticbuxom Posts: 4,585 Arc User
    The Ghost Hunter Back was already available in the Paperback vendor. What about the Ghost Hunter Jumpsuit? When is that going to be available again?

I hate that I just recently wasted a Gold voucher for an item that is now so easily available.

That's from last year

I took "new" to mean something that had not been available through Dewomer this year.

Isn't everything new by that logic then? I mean when Dewomer isn't around the things in his store aren't available so when he shows up than everything is new.