test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Congress of Selves Question

So quick question

Most TK builds I make (I have a lot of them) mostly always use either Ego Form or Id Mastery depending on the build's role, however I have never made a built around useing Congress of Selves and my qeastion is if it's any good.

I hardly expect this passive to do anything end game level (like Dino or otherwise) but I'm curious to see if someone has made this build work. as we only have 4 powers that deal DoT. The build I had in mind will be aimed around DoT (but still have TK Strike & Burst/Barrage) for DPS but have the DoT do most of the damage.

But I'm not too sure how I'd go about it.
Psi.

Comments

• flowcytoflowcyto Posts: 12,742 Arc User
    edited October 2022
    CoS is not really a good passive- it's too niche atm. TP as a set has yet to be fully revamped, and if it ever does then I'd expect that passive to be updated as well.
    <CO stuff> .: Petco :. // A basic FF building guide (see 1st reply) // PSA on Power Activation Delay // Ayonachan's Gift Horse (misc stat data)
    - Be safe and have fun, champs - for science!
  • circleofpsi#4619 circleofpsi Posts: 2,913 Arc User
    flowcyto wrote: »
    CoS is not really a good passive- it's too niche atm. TP as a set has yet to be fully revamped, and if it ever does then I'd expect that passive to be updated as well.

Thanks then, we'll have to wait and see
    Psi.
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,430 Arc User
    In the meantime, you can break free of the shackles of TK builds and go all out on those cosmic worthy tanks and healers you've been dying to try ;)
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!