test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

FC.31.20220901.29 - Misc

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,089 Cryptic Developer
edited November 2022 in PTS - The Archive
Therakiel's Temple
  • Added Vladic Dracul Sword as a possible drop.

Baron Cimetiere limited alert
  • Added Baraon Cimetiere Cane as a possible drop.

Nadir of the Invaders Open Mission
  • Fixed an issue where some foes weren't spawning properly
  • Updated foes specific to the OM to skull level scaling.
  • Added generic OM rewards.
Post edited by kaiserin#0958 on

Comments

• rinzler156rinzler156 Posts: 103 Arc User
    Baraon? I thought it was Baron Cimietiere, sorry am confused.
  • gammabreakergammabreaker Posts: 230 Arc User
    I noticed that the Bloodmoon items are available for testing.

Suggestion
    Set Limited Bloodmoon devices (Zombie Bone, Skull of the Necromancer, Pestilent Swarm, Bone Whistle, etc.) back to stacking at 10.

With the change to Limited devices some months ago, they no longer stack (and forcibly unstack if moved). This makes for some pretty serious bag-bloat when opening hundreds of ToT bags over the course of the event. If they were made to not stack for a technical or bug-related reason, that's understandable, but it would be a nice QoL for the event if at least those specific Limited Devices would stack.
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,428 Arc User
    I noticed that the Bloodmoon items are available for testing.

Suggestion
    Set Limited Bloodmoon devices (Zombie Bone, Skull of the Necromancer, Pestilent Swarm, Bone Whistle, etc.) back to stacking at 10.

With the change to Limited devices some months ago, they no longer stack (and forcibly unstack if moved). This makes for some pretty serious bag-bloat when opening hundreds of ToT bags over the course of the event. If they were made to not stack for a technical or bug-related reason, that's understandable, but it would be a nice QoL for the event if at least those specific Limited Devices would stack.

Whew, good thing I just sell the bags without opening them to see what night useless junk they contain.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • slibbers2012slibbers2012 Posts: 13 Arc User
    rinzler156 wrote: »
    Baraon? I thought it was Baron Cimietiere, sorry am confused.

Well he is most likely made of baryons.