test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Bought UNLOCK ONSLAUGHT: MEDUSA from AUCTION HOUSE, vanished upon activation.

zman#5987 zman Posts: 15 Arc User
DATE/TIME:
9/30/2022 @ 6:11PM
CHARACTER IN USED: BROTHA-MAN

SYNOPSIS:
I spent 100 G to buy UNLOCK ONSLAUGHT: MEDUSA from the AUCTION HOUSE, upon use the item disappeared.

DESCRIPTION:
I Purchased the UNLOCK ONSLAUGHT: MEDUSA from AUCTION HOUSE (REWARD PACK) for 100G. The item appeared in my inventory after purchase, I double-left mouse clicked on it to activate it (because I couldn't place it in an item slot). There was an
audible cue, it vanished. II searched my inventory, it doesn't exist. I searched my POWERS,...everywhere, it's nowhere to be found. I signed-out & signed back in (hoping that this would resolve the issue). It didn't, the missing item issue.

RESOLVE: If I can't have this item I'd like my 100G returned. I worked for this.

In addition:

I don't know if this is related, but the game has booted me three times in the last hour; auto-signing me out without working. @ 6:21PM I was kicked from the server again (which server I don't know, I was at the Auction House). Upon signing back in I entered Server 3, the entire place was vacant, no players, no NPCs, & no HUD; just the environment and SFXs. I couldn't access the OPTION MENU via the ESC key, had to manually close the screen and relaunch the game.

Comments