test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Costume Suggestion Thread

Comments

• markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    We have a lot of skull options as head costume options, but what about HAT costumes? Quite a few enemies do that, and it'd be nice to have the full range of Bloodmoon skulls as hats as well as heads.

Also... maybe a variety of melee or ranged weapons made from bone?
    aa6ece09b2518b228d4e046b5ceba8be.jpg
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • metalheart#4270 metalheart Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    edited May 2022
    3fQplOh.png
    Ankle shackles that matches the ones for the bracer. Beast legs version as well.
    Post edited by metalheart#4270 on
    nJ54tmw.gifThis Is The Ghetto Gothix
  • alt0angel0skalt0angel0sk Posts: 137 Arc User
    more cartoon related stuff suggestions:

klonoa_character_redesigns.jpg
    dvyndp-841ae9c8-6c2c-413d-8baf-bf1aa0d7c805.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzVmYjVlZWY0LWMxMmMtNGQ0ZS1hZGQyLWFjYWMwZGMxYzg3MlwvZHZ5bmRwLTg0MWFlOWM4LTZjMmMtNDEzZC04YmFmLWJmMWFhMGQ3YzgwNS5qcGcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.0f4ziBUyVfaZWvVE3n7_UxtOW7vVt7kIkvI3LPAEBz0
    1c40f1c5d1e7b9326983460d1ead0a07.png
    5b0b7a84f73494abf501ca162c7f2048.jpg
    d9wth5e-0905f72a-5bf8-463f-b2b7-ca10fd5f9cf4.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzQ1NzkxYTkzLTE0ZmEtNDE5NC1iZThkLWVhMjFjYWMwNGQwY1wvZDl3dGg1ZS0wOTA1ZjcyYS01YmY4LTQ2M2YtYjJiNy1jYTEwZmQ1ZjljZjQucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.1Bd-vkbXU7zRKG-0ORJ5IpclRAj84g8TH3UEnj6BQ9g
    49072a37d1ff2f3c7725beaa57c63127.jpg
    aa94da4615783dafc3be6597f79a6f33.jpg

• reeper18reeper18 Posts: 7 Arc User
    Actual spider-legs that aren't mechanical or psionic

txenfhqv6i8f.png
  • starflairexstarflairex Posts: 79 Arc User
    Some inspiration from Marvel's Doctor Voodoo, notably the staff, cape, and hair.

champion-doctor-voodoo.jpg
  • manintherainmanintherain Posts: 9 Arc User
    So I've tried to avoid any repeat images from my inspiration folder, just seemed good etiquette to post a collection of imagery up once and let it be seen a while before I try and push it again, heh. But I'm thinking sci fi undersuits that work as tights, plating, cloaks, ponchos, wing-jetpack hybrids, robes... It's a big image dump this time there's a lot in here. Like a lot a lot. It's from varying sources but I grab most of them from artstation via the artists' own pages for costume referencing.

Generally? I'd love to see us able to use some of the smallest stuff here, like the *tusks* for example. We've gone so long without what's kind of a staple for denoting the additional aggression or 'danger' represented by something nonhuman, be it traditional Orcs or aliens or whatever. The fangs we have are awful, and the only head in the game that *does* have tusks replaces the entire head. Some options would be nice. And additional muscle tone on the female model, which is *still* dependent on using specific tights, and you can either have 'toned but you're wearing arcane tattoos or nothing kid' or the horror that is Raw Muscle as a character's skin. In theory you can use the Ravenswood tights for abdominal definiton, but then that's literally all you can wear to maintain the look. COH eventually gave its' players muscle tights and they were so popular it wasn't even funny. Give us that option on our muscle sliders!

My comments on the ideal situation being additional categories in which multiple pieces can fit so we can work some intentional clipping magic on our characters remain, alongside the idea of 'hip worn weapons' and the like having their own seperate category. That'd allow us to have our armoured knights and soldier types with portected legs and a side arm, instead of choosing between. That and instead of throwing all these cool new 'chest mounted' pieces into emblem front, maybe have 'chest wear' 'chest layer' and a permanent 'chest accessory' category? Somethign to stabilize the creation engine a bit rather than throwing lots of stuff that could interact really nicely all in the one category.

Anyway this post is already huge. Enjoy the images, heh.

xmg4suk4mour.jpg
    u6qv8rrr6qdw.jpg
    umlehcu10ib5.jpg
    5k7p5n7scavq.jpg
    md9ddu62xvog.jpg
    21igcj1586f0.jpg
    18ufprvr9272.jpg
    btkcp3obfxbz.jpg
    1exlzmuuefjy.jpg
    q2m4zsfm1cnc.jpg
    mhuazzni89kg.png
    qhobxt8nibl3.jpg
    qtq4dlkg1b6i.jpg
    g0km46idpyle.jpg
    yc0do8xzveq2.jpg
    7s5x9r9zot7x.jpg
    t09sdr4qy4mu.jpg
    8uul6mkrt3eb.jpg
    o9mqa8emlx5z.jpg
    bgsxdhs9zlxc.jpg
    q0qacfv64gwr.jpg
    v0h8sj3caje0.jpg
    a7bh2njw4yt2.jpg
    joy6lx3uhkb4.jpg
    w5e2wzzatiwx.jpg
    i02zehwtqn1z.jpg
    5f77eltxxtor.jpg
    mep3lf14rciq.jpg
    6fygcrvqam3g.jpg
    dte8ej3d34wc.jpg
    t2kuvecab6yv.jpg
    cg7kpuhyqbvk.jpg
    edzgjz2plpij.jpg
    bpte9w47mklg.jpg
    lonv6ddd1kcl.jpg
    euj3trhzpdll.jpg
    bi1acimzmp3r.jpg
    rjhe48zyxhda.jpg
    ca29rx8q2ve8.jpg
    xq1bwztfutkl.jpg
    nwpsa0pkv2im.jpg
    pxhhvbjwmabj.jpg
  • horripilantehorripilante Posts: 323 Arc User
    Some Emblems that look like mechanical parts

chest-part-1.png

one opne, and one close.

Also a chestwear that looks like A large mechanical implant that comes out on the back.

chest-part-3.png

back-detail.png

Some Eye + mouth accessories combo

face-gear-1.png

face-gear-3.png

face-gear-4.png

The glass/transparent sections could be treated as an attachment and be given the optionaal textures like, Psi, Holohex, Ghost, Metal, etc.

A Thick metal bracer with some shiny orbs

arm-orbs.png

Also something like these headwear and chest piece:

eagle.jpg
  • nacito#6758 nacito Posts: 974 Arc User
    nd91jdsodopc.png
    since we're approaching xmas related stuff
    Just another reptile lover, known in game as @nacito
    4hszgc1knoyo.png

This is a big journey, so far if you're reading this, wish you a good day
    back in 2017 i put together an sword concept picture for an malee weapon concept , then later on friend of mine in 2021 made it as actual model, here it is:

d9mzn1aexvod.png

This:
    uslrtx1174ka.png
    back in 2017 i put together an sword concept picture for an malee weapon concept , then later on friend of mine in 2021 made it as actual model, here it is:

d9mzn1aexvod.png

so about this i posted couple of days ago here is another variant of it:

7vzdclv7mw38.png
  • bab3ruthl3ssbab3ruthl3ss Posts: 8 Arc User
    aprons, please~!

5gu4z8h6y7ip.jpg
    v225pqklzok0.jpeg
    babs
    dps.CCer.healer.tank
    Oh hi, fancy seeing you here. Just me, dropping my normal flood of sci-fi stuff. Not as much as last time, I swear. I know it's more likely to be made if it's like an idea for a single piece, but honestly in almost every case, even just one piece of any of these I'd be more than happy with. While it could be said just taking some of these runs the risk of copyright issues given some of them are from other games, the Undying Warrior set in particular is almost straight ripped out of the Black panther artbook. As in I have the book, I can literally go point at the images right now. So I figure some 'bootleg' versions of these aren't too bad an ask in that context.

hbnybf1qz1ah.jpg
    jdsc5h5eg9mv.jpg
    dop9cx507evt.jpg
    dughns6boyw2.jpg
    9yrkgt7q05gj.jpg
    5ysh6sxvdawg.jpg
    nrg1imybsxwd.jpg
    cczki42eop73.jpg
    28uve3cbr1se.jpg
    4g7y1p238wsz.jpg
    edited June 2022
    WFxDIqe.jpg
    Wing of Prey (Huge hands for wings)
    edited July 2022
    aaYCqEw.jpg
    Back Chopper Single (Jetpack)
    VvlhL8r.jpg
    Back Chopper Dual (Jetpack)
    ZxWCCpX.jpg
    Jetpack or Chopper with gun attachments
    Bi9kOYd.jpg
    22k5HC9.jpg
    ajFGbex.jpg
    Pzw40Ou.jpg
    Back Gun attachment without Jetpack
    nWR3hJ5.jpg
    Back Missiles
    CRvDH1e.jpg
    Back Blade Carrier Thing
  • wrathsoul1wrathsoul1 Posts: 679 Arc User
    A beefier soul patch option would be nice. Something like this, at least.
    ngj4w0ewtkuk.png
    THIS:
    htalepgvfkge.png
    edited August 2022
    Would love to see a pith helmet added!

1200px-Pith_helmet_-_Royal_Canadian_Military_Institute_-_Toronto%2C_Canada_-_DSC00325.jpg
  • spordeliaspordelia Posts: 460 Arc User
    1)- Fitted BRACERS w/ GEMS:

ZCkcxaD.png

2)- Knee-High STRAPPY HEELS:

Recycling the ‘Wrapped Sandal’ model asset existing in-game (pictured left), take the shoe/bottom part out and add the leg straps to Footwear Accessories, so we can combine them with various other Feet options – such as heels, bare/other flat options. Example: combined with the ‘Pulp Heel’ in-game model.

Qe0ts0S.png

3)- Belt Accessory – DISCS:

TX9fIod.png

4)- Arm Accessory (Upper-Arm / Shoulder-Bicep) – Thin SPIRAL ARMBAND/cuff:

mih3Brh.png

edited August 2022
    This is a tricky yet useful one.
    yTMhGkh.jpgiDeHyy6.jpg
    Because my brain on turbo mode. I want not the bag pack but the straps that could work with any other bag or Jetpack.

I would suggest putting the straps in the Emblem, shoulders Category or create a new Category that I suggested before which was 'Shoulder Capes.' Should capes stores sashes also.

pvG84wd.png75bHLuR.png
    We have harness but being a Chest layer it cancels the use of any shirts

BnlB3wz.pngGNcCdJJ.pnghGwd58o.png
    I made this version with hanging straps but it's not perfect.

dDhaDgS.jpgj0s001O.jpg7xL2W01.jpg
    Tiny bag pack

I accidentally hit post. Will add two character examples later.

• sergeantmahoff1sergeantmahoff1 Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited August 2022
    I come to you with two options, behold; heavy weapon/single/dual/psi skins lamp posts in the shape of.. japan-2.jpg
    and/or simply just 15622183.jpg
    edited August 2022
    5bixtearjsqk.jpg
    This one I like mainly the visor, the shoulders and how they mesh in with the coat, and the holographic bow could make a really good future-tech jetpack type of gadget.
    rpghfcc69ewt.jpg
    For this one it's the chest piece meshed together with the robes. It can sometimes be quite a task to get the 'armoured robes' look with CO because of how long coats/robes occupy the same slot as a piece of torso armour would. A little shift around concerning amount of categories and what sits in which ones and we could all be rocking armour and swirly robes.
    sdr8ucero001.jpg
    This one is all good, but it's admittedly basically all about that big segmented shoulder plate and the helmet, for me personally. The chestplate is nice as another example of the more recent additions of sleeker armour, which have been much appreciated.
    vv8utteooght.jpg
    Less a set on its' own and more like a cross-over sequel uniting Space Western and Space Scoundrel. Granted, the T-visor is pretty much out because the House of Mouse would send actual assassins, but something akin to mixing that helmet's stylings and the kind we got with the Bounty Hunter and Space Western helmets would make a set along these lines really shine.
    rly68ejosszo.jpg
    The bracers, the chestgear, the head-wings... I mean look at this, it's awesome. Also the facial patterns - is it possible to include stuff like that in costume sets, where it makes thematic sense? Like how it might've been cool to have warpaint in Brutal or like Cyberpunk facial 'implants' as a 'make-up' option. I dunno, just seems like it could be a fun idea without making too many waves.
    fysr2ymssojk.jpg
    Admittedly this is another case of 'I basically like all of this' for me, but that back piece is awesome and the high-details tights that have been coming out are easily on par with this suit.
    o9z3p4s132i9.jpg
    This is pretty much all about that spinal-detailing on the armour and the jetpack. The whole suit's pretty neat, but I like me some super-tech.
    eo6i12jdv0zh.jpg
    I'm not sure I can pick out one thing here. It's just soooo 'Ancient Egypt does Batman' and I love how the aesthetic plays deeply into both avenues. Visually speaking it's almost like a cursed warrior with the glowing eyes and the unreasonably stylish swishy robes, and then it's got the modern supers tight-to-the-body suit and like an emblem, even.
    gqcf74h8jtlv.jpg
    Top half of the suit's nice and 'supers tactical', the legs a chonky armour that I like the look of. S'about it for commentary on this'un.
    d7tdryathqsd.jpg
    OK, so firstly - again, everything's kinda great here. But! The main thign I'm loving is that if you look closely, this wings aren't attached to the back, or even hovering 'from the back'. They've got what CO's visuals would probably use a psionic effect for connecting them to the -shoulders-. So what if we could have those big wing like additions as optional add-ons? Better yet, what if the glowing blue leaf/feather shaped bits were optional add-ons -of- those optional add-ons? Also I really like the chest armour/chonky-**** emblem. And the little metal things on the thighs, but I wouldn't wanna have to choose them over other leg accessories. Buuuut my opinion on multiple leg accessory categories being great is well known.
    e11yvmwtga2d.jpg
    And this one admittedly is 'more elegant floating tech stuff' purely because it's cool and I like floating tech stuff. I don't so much 'suffer' from a sci-fi problem as enjoy it thoroughly.
    Post edited by manintherain on
  • dialamxdialamx Posts: 931 Arc User
    These Glasses
    glasses.png
    edited August 2022
    tgirzzisrhcfx4ujfwcv.jpg
    Incase it hasn't already been suggested.. Banjo Weapon skin so we can Power Chord on a Banjo
    edited August 2022
    THIS:
    0jkgout6z64t.png

z70cy0lu48sk.png

also any chance to see the red eye as an unlock again ?

u1ufnr4ycw5u.png
    Post edited by alt0angel0sk on
  • staunch27staunch27 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2022
    gdzqp5jskh1a.png

squfe9c8y7fs.jpg
    3496ji8mivqd.jpg
    pqhhm8itat1o.jpg
    Some crocodile parts would be awesome
    Post edited by staunch27 on
  • wrathsoul1wrathsoul1 Posts: 679 Arc User
  • Bird legs please! It's been a long time since we've had any new beast style legs. I know we've just had the new anthro/"furry" lockbox but still.
    mptjl7oy8ruj.png
    kvyym59oow36.jpg
    afm8abnd37mk.jpg

Valkyrie's updated armor and hairstyle would be amazing

hqdefault.jpg
    MCOC_Valkryie_ChampSpot_720x720.jpg
    jeen-lih-lun-valkyrie-kabam2.jpg?1657054205
    More Masks
    mask-2.pngmask-3.jpgmask-4.jpgmask-5.jpgmask-6.jpgmask-7.jpg
    mask-8.jpg

Intended for the Eye accessories and Mouth accessories sections.

Also would like to see more Gnome-style hats

gnome-hat-1.jpggnome-hat-2.jpg
    gnome-hat-3.jpgshroom-hat-1.jpg
    shroom-hat-2.jpg

Would like to request a version of the Low cut gradient with sleeves piece with full sleeves down to the beginning of the hand part.
    low-cut-gradient-w-sleeves.jpg

Also more pieces (gloves, bracers, boots, hats, etc) with this Fur-like border texture from the Winter jacket.
    Fur-like-stuff.jpg
    gear.jpg
    gloves.jpg

Maybe some Jacket with attached pouches and some gloves with segmented finger armor.
    How about the Alligator Back Piece from the Sovereign Sons Houngans

20221016204026-1.jpg
    dHjwMDF.pngcbcv3ef.jpg
    Need a Japanese rope headband for Rave san Ringworm
    We need a Butcher apron with glowing stains
    butcher-apron.jpgbutcher-stains.jpg

A Giant Cleaver and giant kitchen knife, kinda standard heavy weapon size, but alos for single and dual blades.
    giant-cleaver.jpg
    giant-kitchen-knife.jpg

And a Giant Pizza Slicer
    pizza-slicer.jpg
    pizza-slicer.png
  • lep321lep321 Posts: 22 Arc User
    https://championsonline.fandom.com/wiki/Costume_Weapons:_Cudgel

Bring it back! Cudgel deserves to live again, was a no longer available power replacer costume piece.

Bring it back! Give me my shillelagh
    Finger Guns weapon skins for pistols and gadgeteer pistols. Works like Imaginary guns, except it changes the hands to the finger guns emote pose.

mp,840x830,matte,f8f8f8,t-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.u2.jpg

Maybe even have another version using two fingers instead of one.

finger-gun_mr-bean_9965.jpg
    Ignoring the crappy MSPaint art.. How about some mushroom pieces for Top, Shoulder, Bracer, Back, Leg, and Foot accessories?

20221112110203-1.jpg
  • spordeliaspordelia Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited July 2023
    1)- Fitted BRACERS w/ GEMS:

bracer.png

2)- Knee-High STRAPPY HEELS:

Recycling the ‘Wrapped Sandal’ model asset existing in-game (pictured left), take the shoe/bottom part out and add the leg straps to Footwear Accessories, so we can combine them with various other Feet options – such as heels, bare/other flat options. Example: combined with the ‘Pulp Heel’ in-game model.

shoes.png

3)- Belt Accessory – DISCS:

belt.png

4)- Tights/Skin > CROP TOP:

top.png

5)- Arm Accessory (Upper-Arm / Shoulder-Bicep) – Thin SPIRAL ARMBAND/cuff:

armband.png
    Somethin like this Half exposed Robot torso + Arms
    torso-front.jpgtorso-back.jpg

Also something similar to these character costume pieces
    gear-1.png

and this character Half-jacket/top thing
    gear-2.png
    mt188qQ.jpg
    Third eye which is vertical
    edited November 2022
    5weD4xR.png
    Cooled Star Mace. (Not Necessarily Ice)
    It should have a faint glowing effect at the head.
    edited December 2022
    ntnHynL.png2pMCm7L.png
    For the glass headwear of Retro Sci-fi I would like these to be updated to have other materials or even a glow effect on the first color square at the least. Being about to remove it with Psy or Holoforce material would be a be step forward for me and the game.

Just really need this helmet without the bubble.
    d1REVOg.png
    Example: Cryogenic bubble is optional