test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Costume piece Do I own it or not ??? DEVS HELP ???

I was playing my game today when in chat someone announced that they had an item that I had been looking for (Because it was showing up as I needed to buy this item for me to use) and at a reasonable price so I went and bought the item. The item in question is the "New Shadows Blood Blade" or as it is named in the Tailor "Vampiric Blade 2".
Now this is where the problem arises.

If we go to the tailor and look at the item in question it shows up as:2ay02b6wcqpk.jpg

Which it shows that I do not own the item.

If you look at the item in my inventory it shows up as:
xiuqe8cmutbk.jpg

As you can see the little mask is gray which means that I own that item.

So I put my arrow on the item and this is the pop-up that appeared:
dob0a5fvbh6u.jpg

So since I do not want to waste anymore G's Do I own this blade or not because according to the inventory I do, but according to the tailor I don't. but the third way the pictures said I do, or does it say I don't .... I'm just confused I think I own it and most of the choices agree with me but ...

Something needs to be fixed because it says that I do and I don't own this item and it can't have it both ways.

Please help.

Thanks !

Comments

• Options
    h4forumsh4forums Posts: 268 Arc User
    edited September 2022
    The green checkmark means you have it unlocked. Do you have a bladed martial arts power on that character? It is probably greyed out if you don't have one.

Costume transformations can also be used to fulfill the power requirement, for example Power Weapon (Single Blade).
  • Options
    psytce0002psytce0002 Posts: 56 Arc User
    Ok I'll look into it with a different character ... Sorry
  • Options
    wingedkagoutiwingedkagouti Posts: 565 Arc User
    h4forums wrote: »
    Do you have a bladed martial arts power on that character?
    That character lacks the tab for weapon skins, meaning they don't have any weapon based powers.
  • Options
    psytce0002psytce0002 Posts: 56 Arc User
    I got it now, Thanks for the help :)