test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dropped Mission "Catwalk"

mynx#5889 mynx Posts: 9 Arc User
Changing zones while having a cat AF out results in this out of date message.

Comments

• mithrosnomoremithrosnomore Posts: 521 Arc User
    I don't know how old this is, but I have been getting the same thing here during the 13th Anniversary.

I don't normally have an AF out, but I happened to summon the retro Foxcat in my hideout. Zoned into MC and fot the message.
    Just logged into that character and got the message.

It's annoying. So when I get back to the game I am going to un-summon my cat.

Great way to make this all pay off, you know? Award people cat AFs out the wazoo and then make it annoying for people to use them by sending this message whenever they switch zones.
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited September 2022
    I'm curious why none of my new characters CAN'T get the Title Catwalk anymore!
    I already have the Emote from the year it was introduced but why is the Perk-Title no longer accessible with this bug?

I thought it was bound with Summoning a CAT AF inside powerhouse theater, but nope still can't get the perk
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • spookyspectrespookyspectre Posts: 632 Arc User
    Found an old article that says "Week 4 bonus perk: summon a cat action figure to get Catwalk title/perk and dance_cat". Not a lot of detail. Today's patch notes say "Foxbat steals the show! Be sure to take out a cat action figure this week while near the dance stage!". I think it's probably the same thing.
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    Found an old article that says "Week 4 bonus perk: summon a cat action figure to get Catwalk title/perk and dance_cat". Not a lot of detail. Today's patch notes say "Foxbat steals the show! Be sure to take out a cat action figure this week while near the dance stage!". I think it's probably the same thing.

Ah thank you, I completely forgot the perk was bound with the 4th week of the even :+1::grimace:
    The bug of the mission keep dropping the rest weeks confused me!

Time to get it on the Feline characters just for competition sake
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!