test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Question about anniversary cat perks

vulkan#5365 vulkan Posts: 24 Arc User
edited September 2022 in Missions and Content
Hi folks. I have 2 questions about the anniversary event perks concerning... cats.

1) Is there a way to me facilitate to be hit by a cat? (I got hit in only one character)
2) Are the perks "Hang in There" and the other one concerning "Trees" random easter eggs, similar to the "Hit by a Cat?" How can I get these perks? (apparently I need them to complete the "Cosmic Cat")

[edited because typos]
| Vulkan, the fiery faun | Lionmaru, the himbo lion | Golden Kalf, the bull of heaven | Phorbas, the horned archer | Tiger Claw, the kung fu disco guy | Herakles, the... well, the Herakles | Winterwind, the god who came from the cold | Pogo, my werewolf fursona | Vulkann, Vulkan from another universe | Zardoz, the half demon mage | Urho, the telepath in leather | Moonshadow, the werewolf rocker |
Post edited by vulkan#5365 on
Tagged:

Comments

• flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    Open your Perks and check the Events for Anniversary.
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • vulkan#5365 vulkan Posts: 24 Arc User
    flyingfinn wrote: »
    Open your Perks and check the Events for Anniversary.

Stuck in a Tree and Hang in There apparently are not listed in the perks list...
    | Vulkan, the fiery faun | Lionmaru, the himbo lion | Golden Kalf, the bull of heaven | Phorbas, the horned archer | Tiger Claw, the kung fu disco guy | Herakles, the... well, the Herakles | Winterwind, the god who came from the cold | Pogo, my werewolf fursona | Vulkann, Vulkan from another universe | Zardoz, the half demon mage | Urho, the telepath in leather | Moonshadow, the werewolf rocker |
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    You need 4 perks, 1 of each week of Save Reggie's Friends perks. Doing the mission three times each week. Each Perk gives different cat.
    It should show the progression somewhere.
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • spookyspectrespookyspectre Posts: 632 Arc User

1) Is there a way to me facilitate to be hit by a cat? (I got hit in only one character)

I don't know of a way except, maybe, to be in melee range of the cat on the ground once it's freed. It seems random but not terribly infrequent.
  • vulkan#5365 vulkan Posts: 24 Arc User
    flyingfinn wrote: »
    You need 4 perks, 1 of each week of Save Reggie's Friends perks. Doing the mission three times each week. Each Perk gives different cat.
    It should show the progression somewhere.

Thanks for the answers. I found out the reason the perks weren't showing in my tab is because my chars are new and they only appears on list when the weeks are unlocked.