test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Regarding the Squall AT

I get the reasoning behind making a wind form, but man, I had EGO form there already and now I don't just have to remake my squall, but also need to replace all the mods it has, no amount of retcon tokens can fix that since there's no choice but to stack END with the new form if you wanna do damage in a damage role locked AT
Just another reptile lover, known in game as @nacito
4hszgc1knoyo.png

This is a big journey, so far if you're reading this, wish you a good day

Comments

• nbkxsnbkxs Posts: 768 Arc User
    Do you like it?
    [NbK]XStorm
  • nacito#6758 nacito Posts: 975 Arc User
    nbkxs wrote: »
    Do you like it?

not the point, if I have ego mods I rather have the AT keep its ego stacking way now that I've invested on it, considering that it's a premium AT, it's like if concentration started to stack with DEX and chill form with EGO thanks to a change, but for the AT it would make it impossible to change to an ego form since it doesn't get the choice at all even
    Just another reptile lover, known in game as @nacito
    4hszgc1knoyo.png

This is a big journey, so far if you're reading this, wish you a good day
  • gentlegiantvexxgentlegiantvexx Posts: 321 Community Moderator
    edited September 2022
    I'd suggest having The Squall allow the choice of their toggle forms since that's a pretty big deal for those invested in Ego Previously. Grants the choice of pretty much a ton of energy OR more damage instead.

The Squall
    Level 6: Stormbringer
    Level 8: Wind Breath OR Frost Breath
    Level 11: Updraft OR Twister
    Level 14: Weather Shaping OR Concentration
    Level 17: Hurricane

Also tosses a concern for the Night Avengers who were invested in Ego too, they should be Crate of Questionite x 9 compensated for as many crates as there is Armoring/Enhancement Slots in Primaries/Secondaries. However, that Night Avenger Character has to be level 40 already to receive it. Just to be fair and be a well received dev apology to the free players who put in all that time at least.