test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

upgrading freeform slot and old characters

Hello everyone, returning player here. I'm considering upgrading one of my old freeform characters slot so i can play the game with that character, but i cannot remember the build i had, so my question is, is there a way to check my character build before upgrading the slot? (last time i played the character was 3.196 days ago) Some offline site or something ingame that i missed? (i remember upgrading another character and had to redo the build, kept the level and the look so that's was nice)

Comments

• Options
    jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,431 Arc User
    Probably any build from over 8 years ago is so hopelessly out of date that, other than nostalgia, there would be no reason to look at it. Better to start again from scratch with the (hopefully soon to be updated) Hero Creator https://aesica.net/co/herocreator.htm
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • Options
    lynce1975lynce1975 Posts: 2 Arc User
    Yeah, there's been quite a few changes since the last time i played some of my characters, so it was a long shot. Thank you for the info :)