test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Update Controller Support

kheldrynkheldryn Posts: 2 Arc User
I tend to prefer to play CO with a controller. However I have noticed that you still only allow for old XBox 360 controllers (mine died some time ago) I would really like to play again, but I have never been able to play CO with a mouse and keyboard. Though I get this is an older title now, and that your staff and time is limited with CO, I would like you to bring the controls up to date with modern controllers such as the PS4/PS5 as well as Xbox X Series. This lack of more current controller support has kept me from playing, as my PS4 and Xbox controllers are not supported and don't function properly and unable to control camera or even use attacks while utilizing a controller.

Thanks for you time and I hope you are able to work on this, If not, well.. it was fun while it lasted but is and has been for several years now, been unplayable for me.
Nyte Kitsune-STO and CO LTS Member
"Nose to the wind, I go!"
"I found a bug in Beta, Cryptic squished it. STO Founder and Proud LTS member of STO and CO."

Comments

• 100% Sign on. Especially to removing the recover from the Jump button on all controllers. It often locks players out of content just because they die while jumping or flying up while on a controller.

To other players who like controller configs i've found that Steam is pretty good alternative but the games base code is still not controller friendly.