test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PTS Character copy

omnius#0640 omnius Posts: 204 Arc User
is returning this message:Internal Server Error

Unholy Consult | Pantheon | Lazarus Frost | Sword Saint | Gammatron | Blackguard | Imperator | Sardaukar | Risen Osiris

Comments

• spookyspectrespookyspectre Posts: 632 Arc User
    Make sure you don't have six characters already transferred. I know they wiped all characters recently and it's probably not the issue but if, by chance, you have 6 on PTS you may need to delete one. I'm not sure if the same options and conditions apply to Silver players.
  • shadowolf505shadowolf505 Posts: 697 Arc User
    edited July 2022
    Make sure you don't have six characters already transferred. I know they wiped all characters recently and it's probably not the issue but if, by chance, you have 6 on PTS you may need to delete one. I'm not sure if the same options and conditions apply to Silver players.

It's 8 characters, max. Silver is 3.
    || Main Tank || DPSer || Healer || CCer || Altoholic || @shadowolf505 in game ||
  • ultronyte#7191 ultronyte Posts: 51 Arc User

Maybe everyone has a different max number cause I'm silver and I can only bring 2 lmao

Maybe everyone has a different max number cause I'm silver and I can only bring 2 lmao

I can get 3 and I am silver, lol. Don't you have the premium pack? D:
    || Main Tank || DPSer || Healer || CCer || Altoholic || @shadowolf505 in game ||
  • omnius#0640 omnius Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited July 2022

premium pack here, also limited to 2. That wasn't the issue though, I know others have seen this error as well
    Unholy Consult | Pantheon | Lazarus Frost | Sword Saint | Gammatron | Blackguard | Imperator | Sardaukar | Risen Osiris

premium pack here, also limited to 2. That wasn't the issue though, I know others have seen this error as well

yeah, it's solved now i think. but i'm curious as to why other people with premium pack don't have the 3 as well now o.o