test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Specializations Bug (Part 2)

luciphalaluciphala Posts: 8 Arc User
In a previous post, I mentioned that there seemed to be a bug with character specializations, specifically AT's, after converting from a Gold Account to Silver Account. The bug in particular affected my Radiant AT, Hexslinger AT, and Gunslinger AT; a specific example would be that my Radiant AT's specializations are stuck as follows:

Presence, 10/10 (No points are invested here however)
Sentry 10/10 (Points are distributed normally)
Sentinel 1/10 (6 points invested here)
Nothing on the top row

Full Retcons and the "Remove All" were recommended and initially did not work for any characters. After farming up 50g after using the free "Remove All", I was able to spend 50g and successfully fix my Hexslinger AT's specializations. However, this has not worked with my Gunslinger or Radiant AT's (My Radiant AT has been bugged for approximately 2-3 months at this point). Other players have commented stating this bug has existed for quite some time now, but has yet to be addressed. I noticed one of the dev's commented on my last post, but I have not heard back since; I am assuming my post may have been forgotten amongst the many other posts that do exist. I am hoping that this bug can be addressed; I already feel like I have been penalized in the form of wasted Resources, wasted Retcons, and wasted time as I have not been able to participate in a majority of game content due to my characters' bug.

Comments

• helldraktozhelldraktoz Posts: 1 Arc User
    up, i have the same problem on almost all my lvl 40 characters, so what can i do?