test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

FC.31.20220617.1 - Ultimate Power Variants

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,078 Cryptic Developer
edited July 2022 in PTS - The Archive
UI
  • Added new Power Variant device tray. This tray is hidden by default.
  • This tray can be used to equip Power Variant devices.
  • This tray is static across all builds.
  • Uses DevicesWeapons 0-4 for keybinding purposes.
  • The default location for bags has been moved next to the gear UI.

Devices
  • All Power Variant devices can now only be slotted in the new Power Variant device tray.

Ultimate Chest Beam Power Variant Device
  • Available on the PTS Lockbox store.
  • New type of Variant Device that takes an existing power and increases its effect values and FX to 'Ultimate' levels.
  • You must own the Chest Beam power to activate it.
  • The device values increase based on the rank and advantages purchased on the power. To clarify, advantages purchased will not be applied to the Power Variant, but will act as though you're ranking it up.
  • Threat advantages purchased will be applied to the Power Variant, however.
  • Deals particle damage to targets in front of you. Damage is boosted based on knock resistance and distance to the target.
  • Applies Burn Through to all targets. Applies Overpower instead if you only hit 1 target.
  • Puts all other Ultimate Powers on cooldown.

Powers
  • New Power: Undo
  • Laser Sword Framework
  • Active Defense
  • Immediately restores any damage you take up to a certain amount depending on rank of the power for a fixed duration or until you are hit a certain number of times.
  • Chance based on power rank to remove any mez or debuff effects applied to you while the power is active.
  • Chance based on power rank to revive you if you are defeated. This effect can occur once and expires the power and places any resurrection powers on cooldown.

Curse
  • Stuns all targets now instead of primary target.
  • Paralyzes targets if they have 5 or more of your poison effects on them.
  • Area effect is increased if you are affected by Pestilence.
  • Increased cooldown to 12 seconds (from 10).
  • Increased cost.

Soul Mesmerism/Devour Essence
  • Tooltip update.

Bleed/Poison Interactions
  • Fixed an issue where numerous powers that used Bleed or Poison interactions were not working properly

Therakiel's Lair
  • Added Eternal secondary gear items as possible drops.

Gear
Nightmare Secondaries
  • Fixed a bug where these were not properly reducing cooldowns.

Costumes
  • Fixed an issue where the Brutal Sandals were not available on the Beast & Monster legs for the male avatar.
  • Fixed an issue where the Brutal Diamond were not available on the Beast & Monster legs for the female avatar.
  • Fixed an issue where Dragon head costume was missing materials on the male avatar.
​​
Post edited by kaiserin#0958 on

Comments

• warcanchwarcanch Posts: 1,069 Arc User
    edited June 2022
    To be clear on the keybinding, please:

The old device slot method (that I use): /bind 4 "PowerTrayExec 1 devices 3"

New method is (?): /bind 4 "PowertrayExec 1 DevicesWeapons 3"

Where the first number, 4, is the powers tray number. And the second number is the Power Variant Device in slot 4 (slot minus 1: therefore 4 - 1 = 3).

If it is not as described above, please show the correct nomenclature and phrasing for keybinding. Thanks​​

-=-=-=-=-=-(CO in-game handle: @WarCan )-=-=-=-=-=-
    "Okay, you're DEAD, what do you do NEXT?"
    Just so players know the keybinding for regular devices, follow this method:

/bind (pick a key) "InventoryExec 1 Devices 3"

Pick a key = can be any key on the keyboard. If you are using Number pad, nomenclature is numpad0, numpad6, numpad+, etc
    InventoryExec is used for old items that are in the Primary Offense, Defense, Utility and standard Devices
    First number is 1 or 0. 1 does a maintain or chargeup. 0 ends the maintain or chargeup
    Devices = tells it to use the Device tray item. I forget what you type in for the old Primary Offense, Defense, & Utility nomenclature.
    Final number is the Device tray slot minus 1. Five slots, count them as 0, 1, 2, 3, 4.​​

• kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,078 Cryptic Developer
    edited June 2022
    Keybinding is the same as it has been, only instead of using Devices for the new tray you would use DevicesWeapons.
    It can also be bound in the keybinds menu.​​
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,424 Arc User
    So wish we were getting power revamps and not more power replacer devices.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • shapey#5696 shapey Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited June 2022
    Bug: Undo cannot be ranked up and only has Unchained under it's advantages.

I'm glad you fixed Poison (and to some extent Bleed, never had much trouble with the latter) and even went above and beyond to make the refresh more snappy, instead of taking up to 5 seconds to refresh. Good fix.

I highly doubt Undo is going to be popular and while the changes to Curse make it useable for stun CCing, I imagine it'll face a similar fate. More options is nicer than less at least.

However, on that note, the illusion of "more options" is immediately dashed to Silver players upon that one little line saying "You must have Chest Beam to activate it." I detest the existence of an ult power replacer to begin with (just make new ults; y'know, like you used to have in every new lockbox?) but the least you can do is make it useable on anyone, as all other power replacers can be.

On a closing note, said ult power replacer can be placed on the hotkey tray, can you look into making it so all of them can be there? It isn't hard to replace a bind on the tray for the device, but it'd be convenient to just drag and drop.

Edit: Undo has been fixed
    Post edited by shapey#5696 on
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,022 Arc User
    edited June 2022
    "Ultimate Power Variant Device"
    EWW GROSS! :-1:
    Power revamps are DEAD and Lootboxs and Power replacers killed them! Good Job everyone
    jaazaniah1 wrote: »
    You and me Both!
    Devices

All Power Variant devices can now only be slotted in the new Power Variant device tray.
    However, this is interesting a very welcome Quality of Life addition for existing power replacers!
    But currently

1. This Update screws me up as a Gamepad user Which is caused because
    2. Those Devices can no Longer be slotted on the regular Device Tray Which leads to
    3. Power Variant device tray is not bound with any Gamepad Combo The Normal Gamepad is "Right Crosspad Direction" + the 4 buttons and R1 for each!
    4. UI issues with the Small Arrow for the special device and the Bag slots of course manually changing the position of the UI fix this

[Ultimate Chest Beam] automatically puts the Icon of the power on your Powertray!
    Everything else does not! If this persist it gonna break the game for me and make the only 2 Characters who use them useless (Pulp Fiction Ray Gun and U-MD Ghosthunter Phase Rifle)

Suggestion: PLEASE OH PLEASE make ALL the other PVDs Apply their respective power trays activation Icons on the actual power tray like Ultimate Chest Beam It's gonna make it more Friendly for Gamepad players and undo the current issue with the new Device tray not being bound to gamepad if it's not possible with the current code! This is a Mess right now!

Not only that, having the Power itself on tray and showing the Data of the power also bypass the issue I have with the Device pop up description hidding the data on low window resolution!

You have the code to make it available, please use it!
    Those Devices were always extremely Hostile designed to gamepad accessibility gameplay, don't make it worse

Worth noting that There is a Bind ingame that allows you to bind devices on the power tray window but it doesn't recognize and work with Gamepads at all! It only recognize Keyboard inputs
    New Power: Undo
    Laser Sword Framework
    Active Defense
    We are getting NEW powers :grin:
    It's an Active Defense :disappointed:
    The Monkey Paw continues to corrupted wishes

Which I have to say. Pretty TIME Manipulator-themed power on paper! But BLEH! Extremely limited
    Post edited by avianos on
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
    edited June 2022
    GIFs for visual preview for everyone curious
    o3FaFnr.gif
    ykT8a1Z.gif
    HuVBKBR.png

BUG:
    1 It Doesn't trigger Targeting Computer Lock On, meaning it's not being recognized as Technology-based power
    2. Since the PVD are no longer be threated as regular devices, they cannot be coloured from the Build window
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
    edited June 2022
    Consider, however, that UVDs will allow ATs that don't have access to an ultimate to someday have access to an ultimate. This would not be possible with standard ultimate unlocks.

It does create a potential severe shortage of these devices when the lockbox goes out of style, though.
    You are mistaken! That's a Big fat lie! from people who suggested and support this lockbox cashgrab idea to "Help" silver players with ONLY ATs to get access to Ultimates
    The device REQUIRES you to own the power to activate it This is NOT an optional step!
    Only Automaton can use it! FF builds will get access to it freely with just investing on getting Chest Beam on their Builds
    Without the power required it just Greyed out and cannot be used -Period!
    0xxX6rY.png
    e3xEvTO.gif
    So instead of getting actual new ultimate powers (and actual POWERS really) that would help better build theme diversity, we are stuck with a Limited Time available Gimmick Device coming from Lootboxes! :-1:

I'm pretty disappointing with this Direction!
  • lunnylunnylunnylunny Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited June 2022
    Shortened opinions (cause I ramble a lot and even this was not that much shortened):

- UI update is great, thank you;
    - Chest Beam PVD has good damage, good effect. A solid power! Don't like it being in the lockbox (scared of how low % it is going to be) but I don't think I have a say in that;
    - Threat adv working on it is fantastic, this should also be the case for normal PVDs though;
    - Undo is fun, but very limited. The duration and hit limit makes it hard to use on normal content, Cosmics, TA, TT and Rampages. It could use having a diminished effect but longer duration, the rez was a fun addition to the original showcase of the power though and I much appreciate it;
    - Good changes for Curse. I would personally sugest an advantage that ruptures poison though, which was the original intent of the power before people complained the game has "too many ruptures". I don't much agree with the sentiment, rupturing adds interactivity to your build and specially now with the introduction of Qularr Rifle this would be quite welcome as it adds variety between Defile and Qularr Rifle builds;
    - Thanks for fixing the poison refresh. We'll have to test in cosmics obviously since during Cosmics everything is put to stress (no pun intended), but was working reliably on dummies where before it would sometimes not even refresh on dummies;
    - Good gear. People will desire this and it doesn't break the game. That's good.
  • gammabreakergammabreaker Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited June 2022
    avianos wrote: »
    You are mistaken! That's a Big fat lie! from people who suggested and support this lockbox cashgrab idea to "Help" silver players with ONLY ATs to get access to Ultimates
    The device REQUIRES you to own the power to activate it This is NOT an optional step!

I was referring to ATs that have the baseline power of the UVD. This runs under the assumption we get additional ones for power sets (Archery and Ice spring to mind). In this case, The Automaton and The Invincible both have Ultimates as options, but it would allow The Automaton to take Orbital Cannon instead of Implosion Engine and The Invincible could take Chest Beam without losing its ultimate entirely. The design of these two ATs is iffy, but AT design is another can of worms.

That said, it would be nice if they at least had a Rank 1 use without the power, with an extra cooldown (10 minutes like the Fire All Weapons Device?).
  • rinzler156rinzler156 Posts: 102 Arc User
    I have a few criticisms that I feel are best to voice out here.

For starts, I do think that buffing Curse was great, because this power is fun to use and the buffs it has received are really good. I'd like to try Curse and see how it works. Undo is definitely a niche but I'm open to new experiences, and it does seem to have some potential on a few builds

The new power variant device tray is not a bad idea, in-fact it's a nice segway to start making more power variant devices for people to use, and it'll make things alot easier for the dev team to develop what they want to keep people satisfied with the game. Even though some people think it's a bad idea, I think this is a good move on their part since it has been stated that power variant devices are easier to make than new actual powers.

I do think that adding new secondary gear for TT, is great. Because the new secondary allowing enhancements will allow those to use higher ranked dual mods, or stat-load to heighten the effect of your either already good, or niche build.

That is all for now! I do have criticisms of other things but they would be irrelevant here
  • theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,065 Arc User
    edited June 2022
    Undo #1:

- Seems to be referring to Crowd Control effects as "Mez" in the description. This terminology is not used anywhere else in game to my knowledge. Please can it be amended to "Crowd Control" to keep things simple.

--

Undo #2:

- Undo appears to be healing 5 times and also resurrecting as intended (marked for when I activated Undo and the heals it granted. Note that this is Rank 3 UNDO):

y500qjs04mx3.png

- However, Undo appears to be granting 5% HP upon resurrection several times based on how many times you are hit upon death. Is this intended? (For reference my total HP here is 4399, so 5% is about 220)

8r41stfn8orp.png

Post edited by theravenforce on
  • theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,065 Arc User
    edited June 2022
    UI: Power Variant Device Tray

Is there some way to make this automatically visible to players who own or purchase a PVD? Like some sort of Inventory / bag search so that the tray pops up automatically? It is a tad disconcerting when you slot PVD's by double clicking and they vanish entirely and you have to close and re-open your inventory several times to see the little hidden tray arrow icon pop up for you to click.

SUGGESTION: If a player has a Power Variant Device (Ultimate or Standard) in their inventory, the PVD tray automatically appears and is no longer hidden, unless a player actively hides it using the down arrow. Basically the tray should not be hidden if a PVD is slotted into it.
    Correct nomenclature for binding the Power Variant Devices is:

/bind 4 "inventoryexec 1 DevicesWeapons 3"

First number is whatever key you want
    Second number is 1 to activate a maintain or chargeup power
    Third number is the slot minus 1 where the PVD is located. There are 5 slots, numbered 0,1,2,3,4.

If you just want to activate it as a tap, use the following

/bind 4 "+inventoryexec DevicesWeapons 3"

or just bind the key from the Options->Keybinds menu.

This does not put the PVD picture into the keyboard slot. What I do is, I put the power it is working with (like Two Gun Mojo with the Pulp Fiction Ray Gun) into slot 4. BUT... I set TGM to be activated by F4 (function key 4) with the following:

/bind f4 "powertrayexec 1 3"

Now, I have a visual cue to the powers that I'm trying to activate. And, I press 4 for Pulp fiction gun and function key 4 for TGM.​​

• rathymosxrathymosx Posts: 5 Arc User
    Ayo I just stopped by to say that the TT set for Charge attacks isn't working for Crushing Ruin, kbah
    But why.
    edited June 2022
    warcanch wrote: »

Third number is the slot minus 1 where the PVD is located. There are 5 slots, numbered 0,1,2,3,4.

This does not put the PVD picture into the keyboard slot. What I do is, I put the power it is working with (like Two Gun Mojo with the Pulp Fiction Ray Gun) into slot 4. BUT... I set TGM to be activated by F4 (function key 4) with the following:

Now, I have a visual cue to the powers that I'm trying to activate. And, I press 4 for Pulp fiction gun and function key 4 for TGM.​​
    You missed the part I highlight that Those BINDS do NOT work with Gamepad 👏 I have been playing CO 11 years now with a gamepad, not Keyboard
    And I just jumped on PTS to confirm, those binds are useless for Gamepad players, the bound Device on powertray will only work with Keyboard inputs and will completely ignore the gamepad input

Now, I have a visual cue to the powers that I'm trying to activate. And, I press 4 for Pulp fiction gun and function key 4 for TGM.
    You missed the part I highlight that Those BINDS do NOT work with Gamepad 👏 I have been playing CO 11 years now with a gamepad, not Keyboard
    And I just jumped on PTS to confirm, those binds are useless for Gamepad players, the bound Device on powertray will only work with Keyboard inputs and will completely ignore the gamepad input

Perhaps I should have commented that it was for "mouse + keyboard" users. As I do not have a gamepad, I cannot comment on the correct nomenclature.

Additionally, I wouldn't appreciate there ONLY being a way to bind the usage of the devices via Options->Keybinds as this ONLY works for tapping or physically holding the "button" for the full maintain/chargeup. I greatly appreciate there being a way to set binds that do the manual labor of holding a press for me.​​

• ericrightshow82ericrightshow82 Posts: 582 Arc User
    "Ultimate Power Variant Device"
    EWW GROSS! :-1:
    Power revamps are DEAD and Lootboxs and Power replacers killed them! Good Job everyone
    You and me Both!
    Devices

All Power Variant devices can now only be slotted in the new Power Variant device tray.
    However, this is interesting a very welcome Quality of Life addition for existing power replacers!
    But currently

1. This Update screws me up as a Gamepad user Which is caused because
    2. Those Devices can no Longer be slotted on the regular Device Tray Which leads to
    3. Power Variant device tray is not bound with any Gamepad Combo The Normal Gamepad is "Right Crosspad Direction" + the 4 buttons and R1 for each!
    4. UI issues with the Small Arrow for the special device and the Bag slots of course manually changing the position of the UI fix this

[Ultimate Chest Beam] automatically puts the Icon of the power on your Powertray!
    Everything else does not! If this persist it gonna break the game for me and make the only 2 Characters who use them useless (Pulp Fiction Ray Gun and U-MD Ghosthunter Phase Rifle)

Suggestion: PLEASE OH PLEASE make ALL the other PVDs Apply their respective power trays activation Icons on the actual power tray like Ultimate Chest Beam It's gonna make it more Friendly for Gamepad players and undo the current issue with the new Device tray not being bound to gamepad if it's not possible with the current code! This is a Mess right now!

Not only that, having the Power itself on tray and showing the Data of the power also bypass the issue I have with the Device pop up description hidding the data on low window resolution!

You have the code to make it available, please use it!
    Those Devices were always extremely Hostile designed to gamepad accessibility gameplay, don't make it worse

Worth noting that There is a Bind ingame that allows you to bind devices on the power tray window but it doesn't recognize and work with Gamepads at all! It only recognize Keyboard inputs
    New Power: Undo
    Laser Sword Framework
    Active Defense
    We are getting NEW powers :grin:
    It's an Active Defense :disappointed:
    The Monkey Paw continues to corrupted wishes

Which I have to say. Pretty TIME Manipulator-themed power on paper! But BLEH! Extremely limited

I too am a gamepad user and want to reiterate how damaging this change will be to my gameplay experience
  • psychicslugpsychicslug Posts: 721 Arc User

I think that is how 90% feel but still looks like they just want to ignore us, still waiting for those other companies to release a superhero game then i am out.
    Does someone have a list of gamepad buttons?

I know you can save the bindings to a text file. Look at the nomenclature inside that.

For keyboard, function keys are: f1, f2, etc to f12. Number pad keys are: numpad0, numpad+, etc.

IF some gamepad keys show their nomenclature in the text file, try that (if you haven't already... but probably already have) in the binding scheme.

For example (from a message or 2 above), try:

/bind "Right Crosspad Direction 1" "InventoryExec 1 DevicesWeapons 3" with the device in the fourth slot.

I think the important part is USE the quotes. I think. I don't know when it comes to gamepads.​​

• omnius#0640 omnius Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited June 2022

I'm still not sure I understand. I use a gamepad and the Qualaar toxic rifle bound to the gamepad's BB button. I just finished testing the new binds and they worked fine on my gamepad:

/bind BB "+inventoryexec DevicesWeapons 4"

(I didn't use the other option that makes the maintain continuously fire because I prefer holding the button down myself). Anyway this worked fine. If it's not working on yours, the only thing I can think of is your gamepad isn't supported. I use an old PS3 controller that's set up via 3rd party software that makes games recognize it as an XBox controller
    Post edited by omnius#0640 on
    Unholy Consult | Pantheon | Lazarus Frost | Sword Saint | Gammatron | Blackguard | Imperator | Sardaukar | Risen Osiris
    edited June 2022
    I'm still not sure I understand. I use a gamepad and the Qualaar toxic rifle bound to the gamepad's BB button. I just finished testing the new binds and they worked fine on my gamepad:

(I didn't use the other option that makes the maintain continuously fire because I prefer holding the button down myself). Anyway this worked fine. If it's not working on yours, the only thing I can think of is your gamepad isn't supported. I use an old PS3 controller that's set up via 3rd party software that makes games recognize it as an XBox controller
    I'm using a Logitech F310 gamepad which is automatically getting recognized as a Xbox controller by both the game itself and Steam!

and I would prefer if the bound to powertray devices command actually work with gamepads inputs! I don't want to bind commands on gamepad itself for obvious reasons

But honestly with such a huge update I shouldn't be forced to used custom binds to be able to continue using those devices while be able to move!

Just like Ultimate Chest Beam automatically slotting itself to the power tray! This should be available so all PVDs should have this accessibility!
    Unless they decide to keep this accessibility exclusive for $ Lockbox $ devices which would be pretty immoral thing to do!
  • wingedkagoutiwingedkagouti Posts: 565 Arc User
    Unless they decide to keep this accessibility exclusive for $ Lockbox $ devices which would be pretty immoral thing to do!
    I'm not going to claim that's what they're planning, but a new system like this being put into a lootbox does fit with how other F2P Gacha games monetize their players.

The usual Gacha cycle is making a new system that's obviously better than the the old stuff and making that system exclusively accessible as the top prize from a lootbox. And when there's a high amount of the otherwise fully kitted out players with that new system, nerf the most used variants so the players have to spend money/time to acquire unnerfed variations of that system to be at the top.
    I'm not going to claim that's what they're planning, but a new system like this being put into a lootbox does fit with how other F2P Gacha games monetize their players.

The usual Gacha cycle is making a new system that's obviously better than the the old stuff and making that system exclusively accessible as the top prize from a lootbox. And when there's a high amount of the otherwise fully kitted out players with that new system, nerf the most used variants so the players have to spend money/time to acquire unnerfed variations of that system to be at the top.

I wonder how many people still playing the game care about being at the top like that? This gimmick is not the sort of thing that is going to attract dollars from me. I mean, anyone whose been around for a while knows how they nerfed vehicles to the point where they are only good for transporation now (yet we still also get nigh useless mods for them in game drp[s and in lootboxes). So, players who expect to be on top from purchasing an OP power replacer device should prepare themselves for its ultimate nerfing. Devs just don't seems to have the inclination or temperment to carefully adjust things that they have created to bring them in line with reasonable performance metrics. Much easier to make them pointless and then face the inevitable chorus of complaints from players who paid real money to be OP, followed by their exodus from the game.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork

I wonder how many people still playing the game care about being at the top like that?

If I were to throw a random number at it, I'd say somewhere around 15-20% of the players at any given cosmic. There is after all, a chat channel in the game with a good sized chunk of them highly dedicated to meta. Not knocking it, just pointing it out for the sake of discussion. That's not taking into account the players who also say they don't min-max but are posting "WTB DUC, Harmon Cat x12" minutes later in zone chat, and frequently have the Lingering Draysha effect icon on them :D

Speaking for myself, I'm geared about as far as I'm wiling to go now, so if GB is ramping up a grindy new gear arms race with a bunch of new gacha, I'm taking a hard pass on that. Game's just way too old for that kind of investment.

Unholy Consult | Pantheon | Lazarus Frost | Sword Saint | Gammatron | Blackguard | Imperator | Sardaukar | Risen Osiris

I'm using a Logitech F310 gamepad which is automatically getting recognized as a Xbox controller by both the game itself and Steam!

and I would prefer if the bound to powertray devices command actually work with gamepads inputs! I don't want to bind commands on gamepad itself for obvious reasons

Have you tried binding your power replacer exactly as I posted above on PTS? If that's not working, then the only thing I can think of is it's the logitec driver(s). Dunno if it could be a Steam thing, I use Arc
    There was a PTS Update that whipped everything and I had to wait for LIVE servers to get back so I could copy one of my characters there!
    Mods vendor was removed again, can't even access OSV tokens

and [Ultimate Chest Beam] no longe Autoslot itself to the powertray... So you decided instead of Normalizing this feature to make life easier for all PVDs users and help literally EVERYONE who wants to use them and not just Gamepad users, that you should instead remove it all together!? That's a nuclear decision
    3f2.jpg
    You did this again when I mentioned the Flamethrower device from Whiteout had the unique ability to auto slot itself into the powertray and you decided to REMOVE IT instead of apply this effect on PVDs! Bloody Hell i'm upset!

And Gamepads still have no default access on using PVDs now
    Diversity FAILS! NOBODY gets Accessibility now 🙄
    Have you tried binding your power replacer exactly as I posted above on PTS? If that's not working, then the only thing I can think of is it's the logitec driver(s). Dunno if it could be a Steam thing, I use Arc
    I'm not sure what your original post meant with BB button but I assume its the Back Button from the PS3 Gamepad

I tried to bind it on the Dpad Left but nothing is happening 😩

But here is the thing, what if It worked what would happen if I wanted to use more than 1 PDVs devices on a single Build?

Keep in mind my post was about the option of the Device being auto slotted to the power tray for accessibility (which is now REMOVED instead of becoming a default feature for all PVDs)!

Not for the Pay 2 Win aspect Lockbox gambling aspect which I detest

I absolutely Hate the idea of Ultimate PVDs! Which means that we will be no longer getting actual New Ultimate Powers at all!
    Heavy Weapons was lucky to get an actual Ultimate that is not a Guitar Gimmick
    But Celestial DPS? Ice? Bestial?
    Those don't have proper Ultimates and the idea they will now have exclusive as PVDs instead of Account Wide unlockable powers! Which EVEN if they came from Lockboxes, they at least filled the Holes in the powerframes after being purchased ONCE

But the least they could do was to make the option more accessible for controls

PS. As someone who was unfortunated to experience The Automaton, It's a horrible Designed AT, With 3 Blasts powers and outdated Gadget ones, doubt this ultimate will help it!
    The Non-Toggle PA powers were ignored for too long, they are not viable alternative option at all
  • ansemthedarkansemthedark Posts: 663 Arc User

Should be part of the Emanation stuff we used to have but never got expanded, in the long run this will only cause server issues I say, more slots demanded and added eventually instead of having it as a simple option with fewer issues, on top of the devices itself often bug out or with power replacers often not work correctly too. Like damage or certain numbers, range, etc. I wasn't for a while on the forum, but I see we still go down the stubborn path. Sad to see once again potential wasted.
    edited June 2022

I'm not sure what your original post meant with BB button but I assume its the Back Button from the PS3 Gamepad

I tried to bind it on the Dpad Left but nothing is happening 😩

It's the B button on an Xbox Controller (controller keybinds in this game use the Xbox format even if you're not using one) but the keybind for it is BB. More info on all controller keybinds can be found here https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/championsonline#/discussion/147739/faq-for-playing-champions-online-with-the-xbox360-controller/p1

PS: there is no Dpad Left, it's known as Joypad_Left as you'll see in the link I sent you
    edited June 2022
    It's the B button on an Xbox Controller (controller keybinds in this game use the Xbox format even if you're not using one) but the keybind for it is BB. More info on all controller keybinds can be found here https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/championsonline#/discussion/147739/faq-for-playing-champions-online-with-the-xbox360-controller/p1

PS: there is no Dpad Left, it's known as Joypad_Left as you'll see in the link I sent you

YOU SAVED ME!
    Thank you so much for linking to this thread! Where this thread been all my life?

Not only the binds work, But I can also make multiple Bind commands with the combination of
    Joypad_Left + Ab or Xb or Yb or Bb or Rb
    to reflect Joypad_Righ for Power Variation Devices

Meaning I can make a FF build running Multiple PVDs
    I made a Gif here demonstrating it! ALL the inputs came from my Gamepad!
    QCgaswb.gif
    The Slot Description also gets update to mark that the slots are bound to gamepad
    4QipcLx.png

Also lol for the Visual bug Laser Shotgun cause to Gunslinger! FIREWORKS GUNS
    Mods vendor was removed again, can't even access OSV tokens
    The obvious and simple solution is to revert the Debugger back to its pre-Nerf state. Not sure why the Devs want to make the livers of players more difficult.
    JwLmWoa.png
    edited June 2022
    Exuding that amusing visual bug from Laser Shotgun to Gunslinger!
    For Regal reasons I need to state its only a Visual bug and it doesn't change the Gunslinger's damage
    Shotgun Blast animation alone is bugging using Flight and RAD sphere powers for reference

BUG: The last Slot for the PVDs tray, no longer works with Keyboards after this update

Ctrl + 0 does nothing and the slot is permanently highlighted for some reason even if there is nothing equipped
    tfEAGNv.png
  • shapey#5696 shapey Posts: 55 Arc User
    Bug: Bite advantage Furor Venenum is not refreshing Furious

Boy, I sure am putting Bite through the wringer lately, huh? It'll apply Furious if the target is Bleeding or Poisoned as promised, but it won't refresh it as advertised in the advantaged. I tried it with both it's self-applied Furious and 3 stacks of it from Howl, neither were being refreshed by Bite even with all stacks of Bleed and Poison present.
    edited June 2022
    Has it been mentioned anywhere yet that the mods vendor is MIA from the powerhouse?

edit: Oh yes, it has. In that case... BUMP
    Has it been mentioned anywhere yet that the mods vendor is MIA from the powerhouse?

And there is NO WAY to get currencies now. Let's get that old Debugger back ASAP!
    JwLmWoa.png
  • subjustsubjust Posts: 48 Arc User
    Was away from the game for a while. Heard new gear is coming to TT and it made me want to play. Yay, gear when? O-O
  • chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
    subjust wrote: »
    Was away from the game for a while. Heard new gear is coming to TT and it made me want to play. Yay, gear when? O-O

I'd say next year probably. They're still deciding on the set bonuses.
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • rinzler156rinzler156 Posts: 102 Arc User

Where did you hear about it because I want to also know
This discussion has been closed.