test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

FC.31.20220422.29 - Fixes

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,087 Cryptic Developer
edited June 2022 in PTS - The Archive
Forms
  • Fixed an issue where the hold bonus portion of Manipulator was not working properly.
  • Fixed an issue where Chilled Form had the wrong icon.

PTS
  • Moved testing mods to a new vendor located in the powerhouse.
Post edited by kaiserin#0958 on

Comments

• shapey#5696 shapey Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited May 2022
    Bug: Bite with the Rabies advantage is inconsistent in refreshing Poisons

Sometimes it will, sometimes it won't. I accounted for the server lag issue and tested it at several points of the poison duration and the result was the same; occasionally it did refresh it, other times it did not.

The Scent of Blood advantage does not have the same inconsistency. For reference I was using both advantages on Bite.

Edit: Bug: Infernal Blast is also inconsistent in refreshing Poisons

I think there's an issue with these refreshes, thinking that the application chance of a new stack of poison is the chance for it to refresh poisons. I'm no code jockey, this is just what it seems to me. Either way, Poison refresh methods, barring Curse with Covet, are not consistently refreshing poison
  • h4forumsh4forums Posts: 268 Arc User
    how come vouchers have been removed from the pts debugger? they are quite useful to test out stuff from the collector store, which can be somewhat expensive to get on live.
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,428 Arc User
    So, no vendor for Drifter Salvage, OSV tokens or Vouchers? This has to be the most brainless change ever. Before we could get everything we needed to test out a build in one spot. Now much of that is gone. Can't test my latest concept now. I guess the PTS itself will soon be closed down as well. Why keep something open that no longer serves the needs of most of the players who used it? I giess PTS was so overpowered and unblanced that it needed to be nerfed.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
This discussion has been closed.