test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Release Notes 6/2/2022

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,078 Cryptic Developer
Nighthawk
For the next 2 weeks this event will be running.
  • New Mission: Complete the Who Is Nighthawk? mission 5 times, rewards the Coil Arms costume.
  • Added Slate Bracers costume to the event store.
  • Added Distorted Aura to the event store.

ZEN Store
For the next week the Mercenary Key Pack will be available:
  • Cost: 900 ZEN
  • 1x Mercenary Armor Costume
  • 10 Cosmic Keys of Power

Spec Trees
  • Invalid setups have been refunded.
​​

Comments

• spookyspectrespookyspectre Posts: 631 Arc User
    Spec Trees
    ​​

Any more details on this? Was there an exploit or something?

• areklisareklis Posts: 7 Arc User
    Spec Trees
    ​​

Any more details on this? Was there an exploit or something?

I remember as a mind AT a few years back, being able to go 10-11-9-1 on my specc tree, but I thought this was fixed a long time now. Maybe some similar bugs had escaped and just now getting fixed.

• Spec Trees
    ​​

The good ending. Thanks Kai!
    ERgLqqC.png
  • remiel8remiel8 Posts: 7 Arc User
    "Distorted Aura" not really all that Distorted.
  • bringmeaslabbringmeaslab Posts: 187 Arc User
    Poison refresh on Bite's Rabies adv continues to be bugged.
  • zwipezantherzwipezanther Posts: 109 Arc User
    > @kaiserin#0958 said:

> Spec Trees* Invalid setups have been refunded.
    >
    > ​​

Kek
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,424 Arc User
    When does the Father's Day Sales Event start?
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • historiphilehistoriphile Posts: 83 Arc User
    remiel8 wrote: »
    "Distorted Aura" not really all that Distorted.

Seconded. Me and my friends who got one agree, it is not what you'd expect. Very disappointing.
  • heroshima1heroshima1 Posts: 107 Arc User
    [*] Added Distorted Aura to the event store.
    [/list]
    ​​

Very disappointed I spent the Drifter Salvage on this. Based on the item description, I thought there would be a ghostly distorted image of my character emanating from the torso, like a spirit leaving the body. I thought of a new alt right away, then was severely disappointed that it was basically another version of the distorted field. The field is wavy around the alt, and the only way to actually see distorted anything is to zoom into 1st person and look around. Buyer beware.
  • n8mcdn8mcd Posts: 332 Arc User
    The tool-tip images on all these auras and devices are really pointless. Static images of dynamic effects fail to capture the essence of the thing. On devices it's especially annoying because the tool-tips constantly pop up blocking screen real-estate. Adding a 'preview' arena for auras and device visuals would make more sense, allowing people to test drive both visual and combat effects of devices, and make truly informed choices on their purchases.
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,022 Arc User
    edited June 2022
    Poison refresh on Bite's Rabies adv continues to be bugged.
    And Scorching Impact is still tagged as AOE RANGE power instead of Melee :weary:
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • n8mcdn8mcd Posts: 332 Arc User
    Psionic Echoes are now vanishing without being defeated within moments of being summoned.
  • metalheart#4270 metalheart Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    > @heroshima1 said:
    > Very disappointed I spent the Drifter Salvage on this.

Bad move. Save your cash for stuff you can't farm easy. Had to remove my other auras and squint really hard to see it. For some reason I thought it would be a body shape trailing effect.
    nJ54tmw.gifThis Is The Ghetto Gothix