test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can't get 3rd Serial Missions

jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,424 Arc User
I completed Catching a Wave and Shadows in Sunlight for the first time on a character about a week ago. These are the 2nd missions in each series. I still haven't be able to get either of the 3rd missions. I've completed first times through both sets of serial missions simultaneoulsy on other characters in the past, so I am not sure why I am not being allowed to pick up the next missions in each mission chain.

Anyone got an idea of what the problem might be?
JwLmWoa.png
Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!

Comments

• jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,424 Arc User
    Always nice to get such a helpful GM response. I guess this character is stuck and won't be able to comeplete these 2 serial sets.
    "Thanks for the report. We understand that you have gameplay concerns regarding the Serial missions.

Unfortunately, GMs cannot restart or modify your mission progress.

We suggest posting your concerns within the official CO forum. Other players will be aware of these concerns, and they could provide additional feedback or assistance. We have several sections dedicated to Missions & Content, Builds & Roles, Gameplay Bugs, etc."
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
  • zwipezantherzwipezanther Posts: 109 Arc User
    Do any of your other characters have serial missions that need to be finished?

I recall having a similar issue. There was one toon I had that was in the middle of a mission but never turned it in. When I did, it finally unlocked missions for the toons I was working on.

It may have just been coincidental, but wouldn't hurt to double check, I guess lol
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,424 Arc User
    Believe it or not, after 10+ days of waiting the 3rd missions in both chains becamse available. No idea what triggered the fix. Just glad to be able to wrap those up.
    JwLmWoa.png