test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Release Notes 5/5/2022

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,092 Cryptic Developer
High Noon
  • Added Pitchfork and Endo legs costumes to the event store.

UI
  • Player and Enemy Buffs/Debuffs can now be moved from their default placement.
  • The description box will now update in real time.

Missions
  • Fixed an issue where Vigilance was not displaying the completion count.
  • Fixed an issue where it was looking for 5 completions instead of 3.

Costumes
  • Fixed an issue where the Heraldy Hip Armor materials were not unlocking.
  • Fix an issue where the Wheelie feet were not showing under "both."

Powers
Guard
  • Weapon Cover: Fixed a bug where the shield on this power was capping out higher than intended. Previously it was capping out at a 5000 point shield, where the intended value was 1000.
  • Players who owned this advantage have received a free respec.

Power Gauntlet
  • Corrected the tooltip readout for how long targets are immune to interrupt effects.

Devices
  • Fixed an issue where many of the temp pet devices were not expiring properly.

New Harmon Taser Device
  • The hold effect on this device is now a Incapacitate.
​​

Comments

• Options
    nacito#6758 nacito Posts: 975 Arc User
    ill put this suggestion here again, the shield on guard 3 pnt adv should scale more heavily on con/tank role than anything, capping at 3k rather than 1k
    Just another reptile lover, known in game as @nacito
    4hszgc1knoyo.png

This is a big journey, so far if you're reading this, wish you a good day
  • Options
    panthrax77panthrax77 Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited May 2022
    Thank you for the retcon tokens. Now I can at least get advantage points for a reasonable block now.

RIP Guard. You were fun while you lasted.
  • Options
    jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,431 Arc User
    Huh, the official CO News https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/champions-online/news/detail/11515773-high-noon-in-snake-gulch! says High Noon ended this morning, but it still seems to be going. Will all rewards be retroactively sucked away at some later point?
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • Options
    flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    CO New's dates are mostly not correct.
    Since High Noon's 2nd week began today.
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    doggepopedoggepope Posts: 32 Arc User
    lhL5B0a.png

Currently, the multiple disparate linewidths make it difficult to rely on anything other than a target_info bind for accurate editing and proofreading.

Scrollbar version:
    obCFugk.png
  • Options
    I had the Weapon Cover advantage but still don't have a respec token... should I be expecting it soon or do I need to do something??
  • Options
    flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited May 2022
    Depends where you've been looking the token for. Since it's not a Token that goes in your inventory.
    Open your Powers tab, it probably should say there that you've got a respec.
    Or go talk to Power House Trainer, it shows there what you got.
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    guyhumualguyhumual Posts: 2,392 Arc User
    Thank god I'll never have to do this buggy piece of garbage mission STE again after this week.
  • Options
    jonesing4jonesing4 Posts: 800 Arc User
    guyhumual wrote: »
    Thank god I'll never have to do this buggy piece of garbage mission STE again after this week.

Holy crap, dude, we get it. You have 2,329 posts. 90% of them are complaining about something, and 90% of those complaints are about STE. You either don't like STE or you're a 7th-grader who REALLY DOES LIKE STE. Either way, you're on record. Exhaustively. I can only imagine that your life will improve as soon as you move on and never speak of it again.
  • Options
    guyhumualguyhumual Posts: 2,392 Arc User
    jonesing4 wrote: »
    guyhumual wrote: »

Holy crap, dude, we get it. You have 2,329 posts. 90% of them are complaining about something, and 90% of those complaints are about STE. You either don't like STE or you're a 7th-grader who REALLY DOES LIKE STE. Either way, you're on record. Exhaustively. I can only imagine that your life will improve as soon as you move on and never speak of it again.

My 2000th post was a tongue in cheek guide to "The Real Foxbat" which I released back in April of 2016, which was a couple of years before STE was ever added to the game. If 90% of my posts are me complaining about something, and 90% of those complaints are about STE, either I'm a time traveler or you're someone who's has a bit of an issue with telling the truth.
  • Options
    vinxbrvinxbr Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited May 2022
    Hi, i don't know if it's to late to report this bug already but, i noticed that the Western Guns now come with theyr respective leg accessorys, however, it won't unlock if you already got the gun on a previous event, would be possible to add the option to "re-purchase" on some of the vendors, the "Fixer" perhaps?

NVM, just found out there's a specific leg holster option taht allow you to slot the specific weapon as an aditional atachment, nice, thank you ^^