test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

FC.31.20220422.13 - UI

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,077 Cryptic Developer
edited May 2022 in PTS - The Archive
UI
  • Player and Enemy Buffs/Debuffs can now be moved from their default placement. Dev Note: We are unable to make a row that separates and displays your personal debuffs on a target.
  • Updated description box to display preview in real time.

Devices
  • Fixed an issue where many of the temp pet devices were not expiring properly.

Missions
  • Fixed an issue where Vigilance was not displaying completion count.
  • Fixed an issue where it was looking for 5 completions instead of 3.
Post edited by kaiserin#0958 on

Comments

• jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,424 Arc User
    Please clarify if a player needs to complete 3 different alerts for Vigilance now, or can we, for example, do 3 Hi-pans to complete it once.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • miorummiorum Posts: 42 Arc User
    Any word on why the Temporary Sidekicks have been removed from the UNTIL Recognition Vendor?
    In-game, I'm The_Kef -- ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ "That's really it for Champs."
  • nickcave33nickcave33 Posts: 40 Arc User
    nice!
  • negusonic#7245 negusonic Posts: 103 Arc User
    So wait.. Debuffs that I proc do or do not affect Teammate DPS on target?
  • spookyspectrespookyspectre Posts: 631 Arc User
    It depends on the debuff. Most damage resistance debuffs do affect teammate DPS.
  • jschariot#3894 jschariot Posts: 23 Arc User
    jaazaniah1 wrote: »
    Please clarify if a player needs to complete 3 different alerts for Vigilance now, or can we, for example, do 3 Hi-pans to complete it once.

I second this.

In general, a little more clarity on the new Vigilance would be appreciated.
    I had the new Vigilance and completed Hi-Pan 3x and it did not complete. Dropped the Vigilance mission and picked it up again the next day. No idea if this one will complete by doing Hi-pan 3x because there is no progress counter. Are we just supposed to guess how to complete it?
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
  • h4forumsh4forums Posts: 268 Arc User
    edited May 2022
    It probably requires 3 (or the bugged 5) different dailies. This is quite the nerf even at 3. What is even the point of weekly reset if it takes 3 weeks to complete?

EDIT: 5th alert daily successfully completed the new vigilance for me on live.
    t6pRpJu.jpg
    Well, the mission instructions from the Alerts Coordinator says: "Complete any of the following Alerts Missions 3 times and we've got a special reward for you:"

Taking the devs at their literal word this is saying that one can complete Red Banner 3x, Harmon Labs x1 and Red Banner x2, or Red Winter x1, Harmon Labs x1 and Red Banner x1. If they meant the latter they could have said so explicity. Of course, having no counter means you can't tell if you are progressing at all.
    JwLmWoa.png
  • shadowolf505shadowolf505 Posts: 697 Arc User
    jaazaniah1 wrote: »
    Well, the mission instructions from the Alerts Coordinator says: "Complete any of the following Alerts Missions 3 times and we've got a special reward for you:"

Taking the devs at their literal word this is saying that one can complete Red Banner 3x, Harmon Labs x1 and Red Banner x2, or Red Winter x1, Harmon Labs x1 and Red Banner x1. If they meant the latter they could have said so explicity. Of course, having no counter means you can't tell if you are progressing at all.

Right now, it is bugged to require 5 daily alert missions. It will be patched this Thursday to the accurate 3 daily missions. I completed it across my characters doing 1x Harmon Labs, 4x Hi Pan. It's doesn't matter what alert you do since it just requires 3x dailies. It resets per week either way, that's all the information I can give you. And to the no counter? The completion of the daily IS the counter, once you complete the daily, you progress.
    || Main Tank || DPSer || Healer || CCer || Altoholic || @shadowolf505 in game ||
This discussion has been closed.