• Shining Knight Aura (Hands) (Black)
  • Shining Knight Aura (Hands) (Black)
  • Shining Knight Aura (Hands) (Rainbow)
  • Shining Knight Aura (Feet)
  • Shining Knight Aura (Feet) (Black)
  • Shining Knight Aura (Feet) (Black)
  • Shining Knight Aura (Feet) (Rainbow)

High Noon at Snake Gulch
For the next 2 weeks this event will be running.
  • Added Bandana costume to the event store.
  • Added Illuminated auras to the event store.
  • New Mission: Complete the High Noon at Snake Gulch mission 5 times, rewards the Endo Arms costume.

ZEN Store
Wheelie Key Pack
  • Cost: 1800 ZEN
  • 20x Cosmic Keys of Power
  • 1x Wheelie Costume
  • 3x Triumphant Recovery
  • 5x Safeguard Catalysts
  • 10x Healing Device Plus
  • 10x Energy Surge Plus

Costumes
  • Added Chainmail 2 pattern to Chest and Leg tights.
  • Added Simple Band costume to Arm Accessories.

Alerts
Vigilance Mission
  • The Vigilance mission has been reworked. Players with the old mission will be able to complete it if they currently have it active.
  • New Vigilance: Complete any custom alert daily mission 3 times, rewards Questionite Ore, Silver Recognition and UNTIL Recognition. Repeatable weekly.

Powers
Superspeed
  • Impact Advantage: Corrected readout on tooltip.

Pets
  • Will now match your speed if you are travelling at high speeds. Only occurs out of combat.
  • Will do a better job at going into flight mode if you are flying while out of combat.

Devices
  • Many temporary devices have received changes to address various balance issues.
  • Known Issues: Many of the devices have been given temporary tooltips over the auto-generated ones that may not reflect everything the device does.

Modular System Devices
  • Can no longer stack. Harmon Labs alert now drops a box that contains one of these devices that stacks up to 20.

Nighthawk Devices
  • Can no longer stack. Franklin Stone's Penthouse alert now drops a box that contains one of these devices that stacks up to 20.

UNTIL Recognition Limited Devices
  • Reduced charge count to 1.

UNTIL Recognition Summon Devices
  • Fixed an issue where many of the summoned entities were not considered pets for the purposes of power interactions.
  • All summon devices in this store are now toggle effects to match other summon devices. Only one can be active at a time.

Argent Neutralizing Taser
  • Updated the hold effect on this device to apply a Stun.

Bleak One Minion Net
  • Updated the hold effect on this device to apply a Paralyze.

Necrotic Disruptor
  • Updated the hold effect on this device to apply a Paralyze.

Qularr Adhesive Grenades
  • Updated the hold effect on this device to apply a Stun.
  • Updated the root effect on this device to apply a regular Root.

Argent Neutralizing Taser
  • Fixed an issue with this device's FX not playing properly.

Steelhead Flamethrower
  • Fixed damaged being set to level 1.
​​

Comments

• Options
    jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,431 Arc User
    edited April 2022
    High Noon at Snake Gulch
    For the next 2 weeks this event will be running.

Ambassadorkael strikes again with the usual incorrect dates: https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/champions-online/news/detail/11515773-high-noon-in-snake-gulch!
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • Options
    aschershadowaschershadow Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited April 2022
    Bug, or unlisted "new feature"; The temporary Sidekicks (The ones you can summon for an hour) you can get from the UNTIL recog store are gone.
  • Options
    flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    These Heraldry Visors need Top Accessory for the head or open option for Eye Accessory to have open visor.
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    h4forumsh4forums Posts: 268 Arc User
    Bug, or unlisted "new feature"; The temporary Sidekicks (The ones you can summon for an hour) you can get from the UNTIL recog store are gone.

My guess is this is intended to address the low price of perm sidekicks. The gold sidekick voucher is easily the cheapest/least desirable of the gold vouchers, and this isn't something they want for a high rarity lockbox item. By eliminating temp sidekicks, people will be forced to get perm ones instead, driving up demand and market value.
  • Options
    ultronyte#7191 ultronyte Posts: 51 Arc User
    Heraldry Hip Armor isn't available for Long Robes/Long Skirts
  • Options
    thisiscraftaaathisiscraftaaa Posts: 187 Arc User
    Green Gang-War type devices, which are supposed to just be one-use now instead of three-use, seem to be infinite-use instead. I'm assuming that's a bug.
    Defender save my soul, for I have sinned...
  • Options
    nique554nique554 Posts: 66 Arc User
    Can we get a progress tracker added to the new Vigilance mission please?
  • Options
    guyhumualguyhumual Posts: 2,391 Arc User
    Did they change the Hi-Pan Alert? I'm taking massive damage despite not being near the black orb, you used to be able to stand safely in the middle of the yin/yang thing without taking damage but I got wrecked today despite being (I thought) in the exact center, and I also got destroyed for just being too close to the edge.
  • Options
    jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,431 Arc User
    nique554 wrote: »
    Can we get a progress tracker added to the new Vigilance mission please?

Is the Vigilance mission even progressing? Maybe it is just broken and anything being done now doesn't count towards progress.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • Options
    n8mcdn8mcd Posts: 332 Arc User
    Alerts
    Vigilance Mission
    • The Vigilance mission has been reworked. Players with the old mission will be able to complete it if they currently have it active.
    • New Vigilance: Complete any custom alert daily mission 3 times, rewards Questionite Ore, Silver Recognition and UNTIL Recognition. Repeatable weekly.

This is really unfortunate. It caters to those who grind alerts relentlessly on just one or two characters, while cutting out casual players who only do the custom alerts when they happen to log into a character and see the current alert is one they need for the 'old' vigilance. I am certainly in the latter category.

Grinding an alert repeatedly is tedious and unfun for me and I am fairly certain, many others. Thanks for making one more aspect of the game less fun.

• Options
    ansemthedarkansemthedark Posts: 663 Arc User
    Could the normal adds be deactivated around the towers in the event? It is very annoying to get aggro of those as healer getting knocked back and forth by them, also unable to revive someone due to those often attack you out of sight. With the normal ASCII OM they also run off mostly after all.
  • Options
    guyhumualguyhumual Posts: 2,391 Arc User
    edited April 2022
    n8mcd wrote: »
    Alerts
    Vigilance Mission

This is really unfortunate. It caters to those who grind alerts relentlessly on just one or two characters, while cutting out casual players who only do the custom alerts when they happen to log into a character and see the current alert is one they need for the 'old' vigilance. I am certainly in the latter category.

Grinding an alert repeatedly is tedious and unfun for me and I am fairly certain, many others. Thanks for making one more aspect of the game less fun.

On the bright side this upcomming STE is going to be my last. I'll never have to do it again to complete the 8 special missions to do vigilance. I'm happy avoiding it completely once my current vigilance missions are done.
  • Options
    flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited April 2022
    Who's the artist for the new Therakiel loadscreen?
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!