test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Where can I find the Steel Commando helmet?

I need help to find a Steel Commando helmet in the game. If its exist. Can you help me out?

Comments

• Options
    qawsadaqawsada Posts: 739 Arc User
    edited April 2022
    That set was remove from the Drifter as part of Kaiserin's costume piece rearrangement plan. However, it never appear in the nighthawk event. At the moment, there no way of obtaining steel commando parts unless you're lucky enough to come across a player that has one in their inventory and willing to sell it for tons of global.
  • Options
    jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,431 Arc User
    Did that set really not get moved over to the Nighthawk event? Always so strange to see something stated as a fact (in the dev post) that doesn't happen. Negligence? Forgetfulness? Guess next time there is a patch note about the NH event the devs need to be deluged with reminders of their promise.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • Options
    flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited April 2022
    I've had it since like 2009.
    It used to be in Drifter store.
    Since item placement has been altered like gazillion times, can't keep track of the old stuff anymore.
    If any of the other vendors don't have it, then i guess it's locket in the Cryptic Vault.
    And it's Top Accessory on Head. Not really a full helmet. If that helps in anyway.
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,431 Arc User
    And here we have been doing Nighthawk for 2 weeks and no sign of that costume. Maybe the pieces will drop in the new alert????
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • Options
    zwipezantherzwipezanther Posts: 109 Arc User
    I got one doing a Steel Commando Grab alert.