test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

More reasonable prices?

geedubzgeedubz Posts: 6 Arc User
This game is an altaholic's dream, and I actually think the prices are pretty fair on a lot of store items. I understand that there are periodic discounts and all, but you might see a jump in quantity of sales if the prices were consistently cheaper. $30 per for a freeform character is a bit much. Imagine if it was something like $10. Okay, maybe that's too much to ask. What if you ran meaningful sales on things like this more often? I'm sure a good many people don't mind paying $30 base price, but those people would certainly buy a lot more at $10, plus you'd be raking in the hold-outs. The reason sale numbers jump when a product's price is reasonable is because people buy more of a product when they don't have to decide between letting go of other things that they may need in life. Gas, food, things like that.

Comments

• Options
    jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,433 Arc User
    Feels like they used to have more sales in general, like every other week. Since the new year it feels like there have been fewer sales, period.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!