test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Scott Bennie's Tales of Thundrax

Comments

• locochoco#7652 locochoco Posts: 330 Arc User
    Thank you so much for this.

When he returned after his scare late 2019, I believe it was, I had asked him to participate in my role played version of Northwatch and allies defeating Kigatilik and he agreed.

Just trying to handle Mark Derringer cameos in Northwatch and Chinook material just won't be the same, if at all possible. I still don't know how I feel about it, or how others would.

I feel he'd want his creations to live on so long as they are respected and handled properly.

I look forward to reading each of these.
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,429 Arc User
    Thanks for posting this list! I much enjoyed reading over the stories (finally). Thundrax seemed to like (or at least not mind) losing his clothing. Obviously ablative clothing is something needed in CO ;) I did end up wondering how many female heroes have as many clothing malfunction as Thundrax did.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • bulgarexbulgarex Posts: 2,310 Arc User
    One of the people who knew Scott outside of gaming commented on the Hero forums that because Scott's health always kept him from being the way he wanted to be physically, his alter-ego Thundrax was a "total himbo." :D