test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Release Notes 3/31/2022

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,092 Cryptic Developer
Foxbatcon
For the next 2 weeks this event will be running.
  • Added past login titles to the event store. Buying these titles will grant the perks as well.
  • Added Rolled Up Newspaper Device to the event store.
  • Added Newspaper costume to the event store.
  • Added Stars Struck auras to the event store.
  • New Mission: Completing the Save the Swag! mission 5 times, rewards the Cooking Pot costume.
  • Added Slap emote as a possible drop from Swag bags.

ZEN Store
For the next week the Swift Skater pack will be available.
  • Cost: 3000 ZEN
  • 35 Cosmic Keys of Power
  • Swift Skating Pack

Lockbox
  • For the next week the Collector's lockbox will be available.
  • Added the contents of the Space Western lockbox to the Collector's store.

Trade Paperback
  • For the next 2 weeks the Trade Paperback store will be available.

Emotes
  • Added Hold_Candle and Hold_Torch emotes.
​​

Comments

• Options
    panthrax77panthrax77 Posts: 309 Arc User
    Well at least we know someone is going to be happy with fusion week...
  • Options
    historiphilehistoriphile Posts: 86 Arc User
    FYI, the news article says FoxBatCon ends on April 6. These patch notes and in-game indicate April 14 is the end date. (That's a relief, I couldn't remember a FoxBatCon ever being so brief).
  • Options
    jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,431 Arc User
    edited March 2022
    YES! AT LAST! Yet, oddly, Fusion Week is not mentioned in the patch notes. ;( Screwy, eh? Let's just hope it's not another 7 months to the next one! At least there is something for me to spend some money on now: catalysts.

However, once again, Amabassador Kael has dropped the ball!
    On: https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/champions-online/news/detail/11513623-foxbat-is-back,-baby!
    the dates for Foxbatcon as given as:
    Start Date: March 31st at 8 AM PT
    End Date: April 6th at 8 AM PT

This is not the 2 weeks stated in the Patch Notes above. What are the odds that once again he won't take the time to fix this? Thanks to him, CO continues to signify Confusion Online.

For those who want the Foxbat location map: https://i.imgur.com/5ZGm5uj.jpg
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • Options
    metalheart#4270 metalheart Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    edited March 2022
    Foxbat con can never be 1 week it takes 10 days to get the sidekick. And not every body will be able to log in every single day.
    nJ54tmw.gifThis Is The Ghetto Gothix
  • Options
    Added Rolled Up Newspaper Device to the event store.

Well, better late than never, but it would've been nice to have it when I first asked for it...4 years ago.

At least now I can slap Black Fang when he starts acting up.​​
    #LegalizeAwoo
  • Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited April 2022
    The [Dark Champions] quest item effect persists after April Fools and I'm stuck with black and white enviroment
    Batfox is GONE since he is tied with April Fools, i can't disable the effect manually, neither discard the item from my inventory
    lX0A2Zt.png

All I wanted was the the Dark Champion Title for collection, i didnt turned off the effect before logging out 😩
    Please fix this, I don't want to get stuck into a NOIR movie with so many of my characters who fell for this

I'm going to have to wait until next maintance for this to be fixed, don't I? And I use those 3 latest characters to farm the Foxbatcon event! URG​​
    Post edited by avianos on
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    galactickirigalactickiri Posts: 92 Arc User
    [*] Added Hold_Candle and Hold_Torch emotes.
    ​​

<3 THANK you to the team.