test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

How to conplete Machine Intelligence Perk

tilartatilarta Posts: 291 Arc User
Where can I find these lore items?
qb0lw5db23lz.jpeg

Bees like honey, they don't like vinegar.
Everytime someone makes a character that is an copy of an existing superhuman, Creativity is sad :'(

Comments

• ansemthedarkansemthedark Posts: 663 Arc User
    edited March 2022
    Let's see.
    - one is at the Space Station, one of the screens near the lockers where you get the Lair mission.
    - 2 with 1 in each of the shrinking missions
    - 1 in the sewer, underwater where the first turrets are
    - 1 at the Lair itself, behind the floating rubble in the first room, a body floats there
    - 1 I believe also in the lair somewhere in another corner

All those I can remember out of my mind for now.
  • tilartatilarta Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited March 2022
    Marty Levine had one of the missing shrinking ones.

Greatest Foes is the only one remaining, so must be in the lair somewhere.

Me and another player searched the entire lair several times, could not find the last lore item.
    Post edited by tilarta on

Bees like honey, they don't like vinegar.
    Everytime someone makes a character that is an copy of an existing superhuman, Creativity is sad :'(
  • siegericsiegeric Posts: 11 Arc User
    Ansemtedark is correct.
    - 2 (1 in each of the Shrinking Missions) - look down the short dead-end tunnels in each map. The tunnel coloring can make these easy to miss - use the mini-map to help spot them.
    - 1 in the Sewer - underwater where the first turrets are
    - 1 in the Space Station - screen near the lockers where you get the Lair mission.
    - 1 in the Lair, behind the floating rubble in the first room, a robot body is the lore
    - 1 in the Lair, same room as the Railgun Access Codes, behind the room divider, floating near ceiling - it's a small disc that is easy to miss.