test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Release Notes 2/24/2022

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,091 Cryptic Developer
Nightmare Invasion
  • This event is over. The vendor will be around for 1 week.

ZEN Store
The Sharpshooter Key Pack will be available for the next week:
  • Cost: 900 ZEN
  • 10x Cosmic keys of Powers
  • 1x Gun Holster Costume

Powers
Guard
  • New Advantage (3): After holding block for 2 seconds, releasing block will grant you a shield effect as well as boosting your resistance against Knock and Hold effects. Scales with your Constitution and Strength. All effects expire when the shield expires.

Crushing Ruin/Catastrophic Pummeling/Fury of the Dragon/Bullet Barrage
  • Fixed an issue where the CC immunity on these powers wasn't always reliable.

Costumes
  • Added materials to the Feline head.
​​

Comments

• Options
    panthrax77panthrax77 Posts: 309 Arc User
    Happy to see guard advantage finally come to Live and the CC immunity addressed!
  • Options
    jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,431 Arc User
    edited February 2022
    Is Fusion Week a bi-annual or annual thing now? Last one was ca. 6 month agao. Remember when we used to get sales every so often? Sometimes I miss the old days.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • Options
    jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,431 Arc User
    I think there was a post some time back (or maybe it was on Discord) that it would be too time consuming/difficult to update all the old costume pieces with new textures and materials. Only new costume sets/pieces will get the new stuff. I'd be happy if they just took all the old pieces described as "Armor" and gave them cloth and leather as options, not just metal. So many nice pieces that I never use becuase there's only that one option.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • Options
    andondarkmoreandondarkmore Posts: 671 Arc User
    Please add more headwear options to simian and avian heads so I can wear a hood with Plague mask.
  • Options
    metalheart#4270 metalheart Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    edited February 2022
    Nightmare Invasion
      Costumes
      • Added materials to the Feline head.
      ​​

OMG! That's so great. Best news in the world. Really saving CO one day at a time. I'm sure all the heroes will be happy to here that feline heads are moving up in the world.

Now on the other hand there is quite a few old costumes that still have 1 material like metal only.
      nJ54tmw.gifThis Is The Ghetto Gothix
    • Options
      legionexxodlegionexxod Posts: 43 Arc User
      I do agree that the costume pieces that just have 1 material option should be updated to have at least 3, like anything thats default metal should also have leather because not all armour is shiney, and brushed metal so it can be blended in with newer pieces so you dont look like a mis matched lego warrior. some old pieces are really great looking its just that they dont match well with newer materials that look better sometimes, it has certainly given me a few costuming headaches. I think for defenders national training program they could at least add purchasable materials from the event store for the defender and defender 2015 costume pieces, I really dont care for the swimwear on any of my characters.