test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

FC.31.20220202.5 - Nightmare Invasion

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,078 Cryptic Developer
edited March 2022 in PTS - The Archive
Nightmare Invasion
  • New Mission: Complete the shadow of the Colossus mission 5 times, grants the Wooden mask costume
  • New Mission: Complete the Worm's Turn mission 5 times, grants the Bone Mask costume.
  • Added Hacker weapon, Bone Horns 1 and Bone Horns 2 costumes to the event store.

Powers
Scorching Impact
  • Tooltip fixes.
​​
Post edited by kaiserin#0958 on

Comments

• warcanchwarcanch Posts: 1,069 Arc User
    Please change the Knockback to a knock DOWN when using Pyre Patch advantage.

Currently, if i lunge at point blank range the test dummies remain just barely in the pyre. If I lunge from max distance, the test dummies are knocked far away AND the pyre patch is planted in midair, following the arc of the primary target. Thereby negating any practical usage of the pyre patch.​​

-=-=-=-=-=-(CO in-game handle: @WarCan )-=-=-=-=-=-
    "Okay, you're DEAD, what do you do NEXT?"
  • psychicslugpsychicslug Posts: 722 Arc User
    warcanch wrote: »
    Please change the Knockback to a knock DOWN when using Pyre Patch advantage.

Currently, if i lunge at point blank range the test dummies remain just barely in the pyre. If I lunge from max distance, the test dummies are knocked far away AND the pyre patch is planted in midair, following the arc of the primary target. Thereby negating any practical usage of the pyre patch.​​

Yes, make the power a knock up or preferred a knock down.
This discussion has been closed.