test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Unable to leave 'in combat' state.

mynx#5889 mynx Posts: 9 Arc User
This has only happened on my Tenebrous AT (but others have reported it on their FFs); Once in combat that state persists until the character is logged out or defeated.
At Kiga, I trekked back to Steelhead and yet even after waiting there 10 minutes, my 'in combat' aura was still active and I couldn't not use any TP devices nor go to my hideout.
Not the only occurrence but the most obviously odd one, having left the area of the OM and any enemies who could possibly engage me.

Comments

• mynx#5889 mynx Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2022
    After a revelation I checked with another person who'd experienced this and we both have the Latent Psi device slotted.

(However, removing the device and re-equipping it fixes the issue so..not really that crippling now I know what's causing it)
    Post edited by mynx#5889 on
  • negusonic#7245 negusonic Posts: 103 Arc User
    Still happens also with "Blood of Corruption" device as well as Latent Psi
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,428 Arc User
    When my firend and I did the cislunar mechanon mission his Concentration kept turning off completely on the space station. Mine didn't. He was wearing the pressure suit. Could that have affected anything?
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!