test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

FC.31.20220202.1 - Training Room

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,077 Cryptic Developer
edited March 2022 in PTS - The Archive
Training Room
  • Added Challenge option for team scaling.
  • Choosing this option will spawn a great many Enforcer and Mastervillain ranked enemies.
  • Choosing this option for bosses will greatly increase their damage and HP.
  • Added Challenge option for difficulty. Choosing this will spawn enemies at +5 above your level.
  • Currently the options is only available in the MC powerhouse.

Questionite
  • Added Fire, Ice, Ghost, Shadow, Glass, Psionic and Sparkle Hair materials to the store.

Powers
Guard
  • New Advantage (3): After holding block for 2 seconds, releasing block will grant you a shield effect as well as boosting your resistance against Knock and Hold effects. Scales with your Constitution and Strength. All effects expire when the shield expires.

Iron Chain
  • Fixed an issue where Bastion applied by this power was not scaling.
​​
Post edited by kaiserin#0958 on

Comments

• warcanchwarcanch Posts: 1,069 Arc User
    Training Room
      Powers
      Guard
      • New Advantage (3): After holding block for 2 seconds, releasing block will grant you a shield effect as well as boosting your resistance against Knock and Hold effects. Scales with your Constitution and Strength. All effects expire when the shield expires.

This lasts 10 seconds after you stop blocking or until the Shield amount is used up.

Shield strength scales for different values below 300 Con and 100 Str. My numbers aren't a complete scale set, since I didn't test at all number combos for Con & Str. But, it seems that MAX SHIELD value is reached at about 300 Con and 100 Str (5000 point shield).​​

-=-=-=-=-=-(CO in-game handle: @WarCan )-=-=-=-=-=-
      "Okay, you're DEAD, what do you do NEXT?"
    • panthrax77panthrax77 Posts: 309 Arc User
      Thank you for taking feedback and adding an advantage to Guard! I haven't had the chance to test it out yet, but I'll make sure to do so when I can. :smile:
    • gammabreakergammabreaker Posts: 228 Arc User
      Thank you for the additional training room modes. I tinkered with them briefly when the patch went to PTS last night, and will poke at it a bit more later. This will be very useful for testing.

I also see Iron Chain's Rampant advantage was fixed, so thanks for that as well.
    • nickcave33nickcave33 Posts: 40 Arc User
      Any chance the training room could made into a danger room type thing? could add a daily quest for some SCR and questi or maybe even ranked leader boards for what groups could clear the most waves.
    This discussion has been closed.