test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

RaveVerse Characters and Costume Concepts

metalheart#4270 metalheart Posts: 1,089 Arc User
edited July 2022 in Fan Base Alpha
The purpose of this thread is to showcase some costume designs, characters and story of my own or that I fined interesting. Also for me to share a few costume technics in co. I will try to stay away from any ideas which are generic or over done unless I really like it.

Ax0cMIw.png
My Main Rave, The Poltergeist.
Watch him slowly become everything he hates rich... god... consumed by his own selfish desires.

I finally got around to taking some better quality screenshots
pk5zOpk.jpg
My main is Roman Rave. Rave is his surname. He a ghost. The 'On' symbol be his LOGO.
QNNzuIu.png
Oringal Costume
hm7WdOU.pngPsCHGuj.png
The death of heaven he will take up a white look. All humans achieve immortality.
ZYypQal.png
To over powered to be bothered yet humor me
cyBE3zX.png
When he enters Genos he becomes GenoRave

http://primusdatabase.com/index.php?title=GENORAVE

http://primusdatabase.com/index.php?title=GenoRave_Act_1
nJ54tmw.gifThis Is The Ghetto Gothix
Post edited by metalheart#4270 on

Comments

• metalheart#4270 metalheart Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    o1ElsQ1.png0JI40J9.png
    Time stamping The Purple Heart before he inevitably get stolen. I thought of making an All American superhero without the red white and blue. Something that doesn't come off as just another discount Cap.
    edited April 2022
    kd1UluG.png
    Raves only ever female clone, Gina Rave. He had to funnel emotion out of him to defeat his negative Clone. Who was way stronger due to absorbing other planets. Her entire purpose is to balance his actions. During Chastity's temporary death.
    edited March 2023
    e9u5BFU.jpg
    "People of MC we are the Anti-Vax Generation"
    Delinquent vigilantly group that fell under watch of Rave. Former leader Host left for solo career when Rave put a friend of his, Suno, to Supervise them. They are the children of war from yesterday. Before they went by The Anti-Vax Kids but they had grown up since then. Kobain being the youngest member see them all start to go their separate ways in life.

Suno, Susu (Grown Up)
    o8UXCzI.pngo6IOqwt.png
    The Chameleon
    Female
    Ghost possessing older Robot Body
    Various built-in weaponry
    Suno is a ghost. She died too soon. She was brought out of ghost purgatory by Rave for her sister Ratchel. Suno is two years older than ratchel but died young so the ghost didn't age physically but mentally. She resented the younger body made for her. Do they had to make a new older one. Suno is now instructed by Rave to lead the Anti-Vax group of younger Heroes.

ZkLqMet.pngEyzD2T7.png
    ZUCCbat
    The Zuckerberg Night Avenger
    Vampire mutation and sword on back
    Joke: His voice is extremely nerdy without his mask that changes his voice to intense.
    Idea: Plot armor gaff. Clark is the kid who sponsors Anti-Vax with tech before Rave. He does it because he has no real friends. Rave takes oveer as mentor and sponsor. All the girls love Rave while Clark has been trying for years with no success. Out of jealousy ZUCC swears to kill Rave as he leave team Anti-Vax. But Clark is a night avenger with not real powers. He is way under Rave's power level. Rave says I'm not going to let you come back and kill me. So Rave instantly punches a hole in Clark's chest infront of his friends, the Anti-Vax (The same team Rave now sponsors). Yes Rave has killed this 18 year old kid. What makes it funnier is that ZUCC actually tried some Kung Fu nonsense. Clark wakes up in Rave lab given Hellebore's vampiric mutation, by Rave. While unconscious Rave ordered Hellebore Bludhouse to bite his neck to stop him from dying. Cherry Bludnurse looked after him in the hospital sector. Hellebore's bite was his first kiss. Clark now has powers. Rave says, "I given you powers to kill me. If you really have to, remember that I turned you into a vampire. Run. Take all the time you need. When you strong enough to face me go ahead."

Conclusion: It makes Rave more of an unpredictable villian. In a way he help Clark but in a insane way. Hellebore vampiric mutation is a lot stronger than the average vampire. Clark might surpass the BludFather's is capabilities.

Yaniko
    u10JVUz.pngFEkmCsi.png788MuRV.png
    The Cat
    Male
    FireFox Ninja
    Broad sword
    Cat based abilities
    Righteous ninja. His house was burnt down during a war. He went to save his mother but it was to late. Engulfed by flames he learnt he was immune to fire. He left his father to go be a hero on the streets.
    The female version is his Waifu Jutsu.

Kid Kobain
    hruMZfr.pngokiclcb.pngVR3LOtO.png
    The Rattle Snake
    Male
    Baseball Bat (to beat crappy popular so called musicians)
    mechanic, Giant Mecha Builder
    He was raised in the poor suburbs. He was an unrecognized genius but to poor to go to school for anyone to know. When he wasn't helping his father in their family owned small time garage. He spent his time caring his sick mother. When the bombs dropped his father told him to run adhead of them while he rested with the mom. He never saw them again. Kobain is a strong kid that understand things in life. He works as Rave blue print builder for massive projects.

Goldtooth
    k45rriE.pngG8hZQB8.png
    The Dragon
    British Male
    Dragon powers
    Martials Arts
    Student Of Sixx's Father
    A mysterious one. Not really an orphan but from the streets for English. Is older than most of the team he spends time with.

Dragon Butterfly
    EcV2QdG.pngOQMqhSp.pngAtt4Pc4.png
    The Dragonfly
    Samolian Female
    Gunner
    Twin tech9
    Magic
    Flown in from a very poor country too train her up. Her magic is a type of arcane power that came from a mutation from the bombs. It powers her robot Gaurdian she built. Chibot is a science and magic created automaton. He as been the gaurdian and teacher of Satyr, her name.

Jada
    VUic1mO.pngMdxyIqX.pngxUJ3UeK.pngf8nTPD0.png
    The Panda
    Asian Female
    Tech Staff
    Cybernetic Enhancements
    She lost her family in a different type of traditional style asian war. Her body retain serious casualties all over. She is post-operation transgender but doesn't really matter to mention. Everyone just thinks she was born female. I haven't really gone into her story yet.

Mousey Millennia
    TAq2scl.png5Ee546K.pngH9hhnUn.png
    The Mouse
    Female
    Archer
    Faints when scared.
    (Need white robot mouse Action Figure)
    Fair warning, if you ask about her arm you will get shot. Millennia lost her hearing in an explosion and her left hand to some thugs when she was trying to live out in the street. She doesn't like to remember it. But her arm was replaced with a robotic one that transform into a cross bow and now has sonic hearing robot mouse ear implants. The only family she had was her mother who went to the store to find food during the war and never came back. That was a long time ago and she has grown out of the pain since then.

Cavort Witch
    WCPI2FK.pnggrN24Up.png
    xiYnIEz.png
    The Bunny
    Female
    Rogue
    Daggers
    Springe Boots Robot Lower Legs
    Stun magic
    Is playful funny and flirty with a cute bubbly personality. Always seems to dance around spontaneously. Is a orphan street girl. Cavort Witch lost two legs below her knee when a building collapsed on her. They were replaced with spring loaded bunny tech. Her parents died right next to her under the debris. She was trapped next to their decading bodies for a week before rescued. She replaces that pain with being happy she's alive.
    gNJvi23.pngOwoDqtz.png
    Shooting Star
    edited April 2022
    2vEscTZ.pngxzQtuMQ.png
    Nerd. 43 and lives with his mum. However a dork he is pretty good at heroing. He is always explaining to the other heroes about helping his mum. He has a girlfriend that lives with them and she is a streamer online. Her name is Tatiana. Tatiana spends almost 24 hours a day infront her webcam. She loves him but does nothing to help out around the house. So Dice rarely gets to join the other heroes for celebration while picking up in errands, his day job and heroing. Other heroes would try to convince him to leave her but Dice doesn't believe he can find another girl attractive as her. He is approaching old age, middle class and hasn't accomplished anything due to much time spent heroing. Brilliant but behind in his job so never get the promotion he deserves. Let's face it, Tatiana is only attracted to him because he is a superhero
  • locochoco#7652 locochoco Posts: 320 Arc User
    I really like Dice. Nerd. I think it would be cool f you incorporated a die into his life through something like OCD where he has to roll the die before making risky choices or something, perhaps looking for his lucky number or a high roll.

Saving Throw is a good alter ego name.
    I really like Dice. Nerd. I think it would be cool f you incorporated a die into his life through something like OCD where he has to roll the die before making risky choices or something, perhaps looking for his lucky number or a high roll.

Saving Throw is a good alter ego name.

I was thinking something so. He is a pnp typo guy.
    edited February 2022
    ARKxl2X.png
    Norseman. If you are educated on north mythology you should know why his powers are fire and ice. 1600 years ago they burnt his wife and let the ice take his baby. Then he got them. Lord help and save me.
    edited January 2022
    nqw8HKK.png
    This years ice king and queen Geno and Ariel wintour. A twisted tail, Caribbean Winter. (I wanted a long dress for Ariel but im not a fan of how they fitted)
    kkaEc5f.png
    Daddys Money was seen making a get away with Santa's big bag of treats. But luckily Foxybat was working under cover as help. The two girls with no real powers made made quite the spectacle of a perfectly even match. Looks like Daddys Money will be getting coal again under her stocking this year.
    CudrlAZ.png
    5Zero Downer. For when the system fails.
    edited July 2022
    Icm7jUb.pngI8kKt7E.pngR5ZfD4u.png
    JbX5fE5.pngdTdFGUk.png
    The Legendary Black Pegasus Guy
    edited January 2022
    wXuI4Uo.png
    Lord Titus Flowers, Cosmic High Elf. The elves were taught by the Angel faction of Immortality and and star navigation since ancient times. The Elves a conceited race believed they could surpass the angels and where banished from Earth. They left in spaceships.
    edited July 2022
    0JQgwQU.png
    Rave Son Inyo
    Mother Yuki
    Oni, wolf, alien, samurai. Wields the Moonshade Clan cursed blade with his 3rd arm.

6hdN9V3.png
    Rave Son Johnathan
    Mother Zamora
    The all rounder good boy. Rave's favorite child, don't tell the others.

Yh2ezlB.png
    Rave Son H.E.L.
    Mother Proxi
    Hell is creepy mysterious and now oversees VR which I robot purgatory.

UU9JZZR.png
    Rave Son Keavl
    Electric Thunder Lion
    Mother Y'Odin
    Has no bounds or troubles. Is free as a beast. His powers to jump dimensions leads him to various lands.

ybfGqrq.png
    Rave Son Pious
    Mothers Fidelle and Chastity
    And powerful but envious one. Will try to overthrow his father fail. Then leave earth to build his own empires

dj81eHV.png
    Rave Son Malic
    Mother G.A.I.A.
    Earth Terraforming Tech Golem. Will recognize his dream to build planets like his father.

eDxYcXB.pngWBmeTSU.png
    Rave Son Chaos Yin, White Yang
    Mother Koi Song
    A trouble some one. Kept locked up in the Lost Dimension.
    edited January 2022
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXrlgU_jvFo
    dH8qcUo.pngNPuYNmJ.png
    The Viridian. Super strength power armor. Totally green.
    edited July 2022
    Bi55F1g.png
    Quantum Caveman, immortal quantum smash
    edited June 2022
    Breifing:

9HbtUEu.jpg
    Hated
    The banished son of Hatred ie Satan is Hated. Hated is the Creator of all Martians. He and some demon followers settled Mars some thousands of years ago. He outleaved many of them and was treated like a god till he one day vanished. The ancient people Built a religion on him to follow but some grow in disbelief of his return and adopted a new way of life. There are two types of Martains. Hated resembles the Red Martian. And the Black Martians.

etww5VD.png
    Exampleof a Red Martian Soldier

yAOetm0.png
    Example of a Black Martian Assassin

weDdiFY.png
    Rubi Queen of Mars

TNSE3Yj.png
    Vagabond

The Story:
    http://primusdatabase.com/index.php?title=GenoRave_Act_4
    edited May 2022
    yWIpRBT.png
    Hated's Earth skin for a less gody appearance.

What happened after the Legion Mars War.

MKH4j6K.png
    Zamora's Mom, Tara

kkFfylS.png
    Fanceen's Dad, Ringo

STXEcIV.png
    Fanceen and Zamora. They are from the past and time travelled into future.

http://primusdatabase.com/index.php?title=GenoRave_Act_4.5
    ChXRRAs.pngqJIq4qG.png
    Snowcone
    edited September 2022
    KmKkfPq.pngqM3PIEE.png
    The All American, super soldier

SLsLSYo.pngeXpir58.png
    Deelihla Mitsudomoe, Qliqthothic monster commander

PmKPesv.pngp4bcmwG.png
    eGhPrlo.pnghmWQeD1.png
    Xerxes and Cameron, Alien telekinetic lynx

SE9G0jm.png
    Something I working on

I5VVWM6.png
    Genie, Alien Gunner and racer

k1HxIBn.png
    Haitian Huntress, Retro voodoo

eky2GzV.png0v8hr80.png
    Lemonade, robot equipment carrier pilot.
    She is a cyborg made using the brain of the agent known as Kitty Baster after accident.
    Main purpose is mechanical resources coordination but often domestic. On battle Field has the ability to control large robot armies. Compared to Proxi who flies alone and is faster. Lemonade pilots large carriers stocked with stuff to deploy.

983wqOU.png
    Proxi, cyborg jet scout
    Has a small white jet and deploys from it like a drone and is very fast in flight

PY4yTRo.png
    Meredith Maisma, poison dragon commander

GixSNpj.png
    Ol'iesha, giantess from the sea

vgV2pty.png
    Rune, draven droid various time travellers

KVKqvnz.png
    Sixx Toppa, Alien Kickboxer

9wIP08n.pngUF0Earu.png
    s5ls9C9.pngJvksA0B.png0qz69ym.png
    Venus, Martian air battallion

oVKMuQJ.png
    Orio, Anubis Gaurd

Ey8blRi.png
    Lady Hellebore Helle-Anna Bludhouse, space vampire with living entrails daysuit.

FT3Bo9R.png
    Jojo Dellangerie, Doll Ringblader

DbOn1z0.pngO4oZwb9.png
    tBSf6Ms.pngeubm6zf.png
    Sharon Haze Aka Tatted Tantrum, Tattoo manipulator
    edited March 2023
    Some looks I hope to inspire. As you know I am the Rave and my specialty is ladies and lights.

t5NWSaR.png
    Kimbra Colt45, Russian. Energy shooter. Mutant ghoul.

zmpV9Sd.png6PYOrng.png
    Kimbra's dancer costume and monster mutation

HFJGX9Q.png
    JauCOoV.pngiumPTem.png
    ahSY77h.png09B7LBl.png
    Lady Yuki Moonshade, Japanese. Ninja

dfbm4Mv.png7uyRJu3.png
    Centauri, Star Captain (This look was inspired by another art)

DL51Nn0.png0JVCfxH.png
    Arc Angel, I made this for Arc but looks like she'd be Gearbox Angel soon

gngCZnJ.pngx13WBOv.png
    Braille 'Blind Dog' Butcher the cannibal
    pOPyOXv.png
    Her brother Alice Butcher the Vargulf.

edited February 2023
    6p2tSar.png
    Paralyzed from waist down, Crystelle uses water bending tech to move. Her wheelchair is the power armor that transforms around her like a mermaid tail.

sjVbtFt.png
    The original gun nun, Chastity. Strictly sniper missions. She can see the future with oracle vision but that doesn't always mean she can react fast enough.

tDzg7EJ.png
    SuperBase, Japanese mp3player

n1ZKVUA.png
    Officer Garcia as the EbonRider
    EB Retro Electric hands Fighting Cop
    ce7kX1k.png
    Babylonia AD, Her squad bike is a transforming tanky robot
    PaF3zbZ.png
    Huntress Xiala. I put a little STO in her
    edited February 2022

AW0Fc2L.png
    The Nazarene

A mysterious traveler. Immortal it seems. It will never be said of his true identity but you already know.
    edited April 2022
    PyoLSLI.pngt9oPYiv.png
    Limbo
    edited January 2022
    imyhMfF.png6zMRqCl.png
    One. Not the strongest strength based hero but One has one special move. It's an attack that cannot be blocked. It's based on the golden equation. Hitting the right points sends his foe flying in a spiral. It can even drill through metal.
    I been subliminally encoding a tiny bit of real world media, symbolism, sciences and history into my toons.
    edited January 2022
    4nqm3ct.png62SASyK.pnggsRetru.png
    x7A4RmU.png
    Head Doctor. She is a psychiatrist and her entire suit is Rorschach quilt. She gets people to hallucinate but powers wise is almost a sham.
    edited April 2022
    LMUBceR.png
    Mr. Infin8te looking cool as usual
    7Rs1weY.png8cGFvci.png
    Purple Heart on a mission to protecc
    hMO7ys5.png
    5o Downer executing villains without trial
    QeXZ8e1.png4TQeyBe.png
    Monolith. Archeologist discovers monolith in touch creates a light beaming up to space. He wakes up to discover he creates psy/astral constructs.
    edited May 2022
    lDUsI5j.pngD4vfRaG.png
    Monsieur Skitto. I imagined him like a french Antonio Banderas.
    edited February 2022
    I moved this character so dropping song here. It's relevance to this thread is that this is the song I chosen for my anime starting if ever created.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRF0aAGnJOw
    edited January 2022
    laBWkdB.png
    'Just gonna borrow this'
    AdZ1nqB.png
    'Always remember to bring a gun'
    edited January 2022
    I cannot yet decide weather I want him good or evil.
    lbEGlo4.png3crxpnz.png
    Roash. He is a radiated cowboy zombie with 6 arms sewn unto himself. Roash actually mean Roach but he speaks with a 'shhh' sound at the end due to his torn face. He is call such because of he is hard to kill and has 6 arms.
    mAcoolM.pnglJHUn7L.png
    Sugar Daddy, SweetFly, Daddy Sweet. He is a Mutant fly pimp. He has mad skills in martial arts and uses the Sugar Cane. Fly is suppose to have a tiny frog on his shoulder wearing a yellow version of his purple pimp suit. The Frog calls him Aye boss but it is too cute and weak to be taken seriously. It is always weirdly licks his face with a very long tongue.
    edited January 2023
    DsrISvP.pngztAQW64.png
    Wiki, Elemental Shaman, library keeper. Introvert.
    edited January 2022
    YE93dVk.pngAj9rjfl.pngN4vSQeK.png
    Yet another niche character. Velcrow Baddie. She the equivalent of stereotypical basic girl with super powers. She is not bad but her powers are chaotic and she attacc for petty reasons. You'd see shadow circles form and black crows swam in masses. She can also morph into shadow animals.

O6rjesY.pngoBRiP29.pngJu5jxjw.png
    Goomba is the real Madusa and has vision based powers. She is on team with Velcrow an Braille Butcher. She is another goddess of chaos. In the story Rave brutally kills Athena and Poseidon as revenge for Goomba. The gods a simply to reckless so call him a villain but all wicked gods shall fall in a gore-y deicide rampage. "All Hail Rave, Punisher of the gods, Savior of Humanity"
    yRzF7nR.png
    The Windseer. Wind monk of the desert.
    edited January 2022
    8LQiUgh.png
    This villain I want to call Agent Orange. It's meant to raise awareness of the effects war. By doing so he is a parody of a President and war general fully taken over by the evils of mankind. He commands an army of hazmat suit minions controlled by a gas the causes radiation type mutations. His true form is like a cosmic cloud. He is the main nemesis for Purple Heart.
  • Nice collection of costumes.
    Nice collection of costumes.

Thanks
    edited January 2023
    Some of these characters are not superheros but they exist in verse and are more interesting. It helps a with world building. I always imagine theme in a quick paste open world fighting game.

VINk9JL.pngbcxHCta.png
    Koi Song, A Yokai. Angsty. Hates her parents.

svh0UA2.png
    Rio05Ay.pngekJGdq8.pngyAwKfdc.png
    Siren Song, A sea spirit, is evil but doesn't do anything just jokes and laugh manic. She owns a pawn shop at the docks selling maybe cursed items. Rave sees this as a slight annoyance and was weirded out by her flirtation. She seemed like an enchantress because he let her keep her shop.
    Mother of Koi

pHUhOva.png
    Crux Diablos, ferryman of sea spirits.
    Father of Koi, Ex of Siren. Still evil.

r03FlFD.pngGtX7ney.png1YjE3J3.png
    Sister Stellar, a selfish religious based character who always running away when it gets to tough. She abandoned her own clergy of sisters for dead to save herself. They gotten their powers from worshipping a northern star celestial being. And she is the last remaining sister.

7yNXp81.pngSdu8Kjk.pnghsVTUZX.png
    ApAY2R8.pngdP80xtX.png
    Sky Fall, a line of domestic work robot for minor tasks. The commercial ones are Japanese but Rave reskined this one unique. Her main purpose is inner door gaurds at Rave Labs. He has mostly female staff on the inside.
    edited August 2022
    Happy Team Buster
    I want to write hero's but I seem to like villains acts more.
    6OEXDiL.pngzCetORH.png28tWCCq.png
    Phantom Buster
    She was once an agent who had a falling out with her firm. She then became Buster to get back at them by doing so freeing super villain Henchman. PB is not evil but is met with a decision to break the law for her belief of the greater good.
    BEQb5e8.png
    Henchman. About 9ft tall.
    We don't know who or what Henchman is. Their personality is like one of those teletubbies. Not evil but a form of innocence due to fried brain. Henchman follows the orders of those who claim to be their friend. Super strength but highly incompetent and easily distracted. The pink tutu and singing while skipping always catchs the enermies of guard until they are thrown through a wall. PB then formed a team with The Red Queen also know as Queenie. Queen provides all funding. She stolen heir by murder of her entire bloodline. Queen is transgender but that's not important to the story. But maybe her lack of acceptance that lead her down the wrong path. She goes from silent to Arch Enemy in seconds.
    WbSAQ6H.png4g2IjN2.png
    qlJ6PdA.png
    Queenie.
    With the introduction of RazorMouth the team starts grow to different goals. You see Razor is murderous and he sparked Queenie's desire for leadership. He influences her to murder without necessity. Phantom prevents them from doing so. They want to kick Phantom but they are afraid of her pet Henchman who primarily protects her. Queenie powers come from a demonic spirit who influences her insanity.
    cN561Hh.pngwUo678a.png
    YERs4LS.png77qWt5o.png
    RazorMouth
    He wanted to be called the Juxtapus Jugulator but the newspapers decided otherwise. He is a scientist that mutated himself that way. He cannot die from cutting. We don't know what his aspirations are we just know it's not good.
    mohwIHX.png
    PowerKatt
    She was Phantoms replacement. She is like a free loader or a bum. Always 'borrowing' everything. Not evil she just needs money and likes the action.

So they kick Phantom and trick Henchmen to helping them.
    RazorMouth dies by explosion.
    Queenie looks at silently at Phantom. She perched her lips, sucked her teeth them jumps to her death when she couldn't get her way. Phantom tryed to save her. Queenie is rebirth by the demon. She now needs blood to stay undead. On her throne in thirst, her skin peels and she eats it.

The remaining of PTB now takes jobs for hire.
    edited September 2022
    nShVD0p.pngnf3TDy6.png
    Yoke, Alien Slime Girl
    VFRBq8N.pngMoxw4Te.png
    She takes over minds and even robots. This is her robot nurse body.
    hhiOXTR.png3KRznlO.png
    Chicken Mecha
    pQhJikl.png
    Mecha drops long legs killer egglings
    edited January 2023
    cPiVj22.jpg
    FsELsMp.png
    xs0VVIg.jpg
    Barrel Isla, feral fish monster in PA

sBMqqcF.jpgzjeRiyx.png
    Oxolotl, Alien Axolotl, skin on head is clear with exposed brain. Using standard hair sparkle with glow(currently not showing in screenshot
    edited July 2022
    PaVHfLP.png
    NothingFace, is mute
    Has several mime based costumes, band tribute, he has cosmic mime powers. He can create large distances of invisible traps only high perception characters can avoid. The traps will make sound depending on what he created.

qhBwbhU.png
    The Mortician
    Has coffin on his back and guns. Anyone trapped in the coffin becomes a puppet of his. He also has a puppet clone of himself him there. He himself is not using his original body just bodies that he transfers his soul into.
    s89xs8l.png
    The Umbrella Man
    One weapon is teched out umbrella that does anything
    (Waiting for melee weapons travel power)
    edited January 2022
    ryZtSV9.png
    Some tribal costumes
    DyBPVjh.png
    Night stealth or Daytime superhero
    edited March 2022