test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lemurian Golden Egg

Whilst doing the Aldrith Ruins lair, you come across clutches of eggs, one in every few bunches is a golden egg which you can pickup if you dont destroy it, and it goes into your mission item tab saying it needs to be placed into a machine.
I've been asking around and no one seems to know anything about this, well now I have 3 golden eggs, and I wondered if anyone knows what can be done with them and where I should take it.

Many thanks in advance.

Comments

• nbkxsnbkxs Posts: 768 Arc User
    Was that one of the ingredients for the fire immunity potion that never actually worked? It's probably a relic from when before it was reworked several years ago.
    [NbK]XStorm
  • legionexxodlegionexxod Posts: 43 Arc User
    Ive got a bit of an old item collection going on, didnt start it intentionally but I ended up with a bank account full of old items some of them look amazing, like gear that was thematic and not just either junk or cookie cutter gear, it was interesting. do you know what other relics I can find from old missions? when i used to play WOW i made it a point to do all the quests that people had forgotten about, some of them were more fun than the stuff that was uptodate.
  • warcanchwarcanch Posts: 1,075 Arc User
    Ive got a bit of an old item collection going on, didnt start it intentionally but I ended up with a bank account full of old items some of them look amazing, like gear that was thematic and not just either junk or cookie cutter gear, it was interesting. do you know what other relics I can find from old missions? when i used to play WOW i made it a point to do all the quests that people had forgotten about, some of them were more fun than the stuff that was uptodate.

This is a good reason to do all linked story quests as a character levels. There are, or were, many unique items acquired during the mission or as one of the mission turn-in rewards. Most, if not all, of those items are pretty useless any more, except for what you describe. Additionally, I can't tell you if many have just been removed from the mission any ways.

Things I refer to are items such as: Scrap armor, Redstone Tech, and many others. My favorite item, which I don't recall if it was a mission reward or just a drop is: Advanced Kiddie Space Gun of Doom. As with so many early items, the title has nothing to do with what it does, which is nothing. But I kept it for the LOLs. Now, it is something to link in a chat for LOLs.​​

-=-=-=-=-=-(CO in-game handle: @WarCan )-=-=-=-=-=-
    "Okay, you're DEAD, what do you do NEXT?"
  • pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    edited January 2022
    I think the most popular item to link in chat was Amazing Balls (from one of the Foxbat missions). Useless of course.