test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

improve unity / unity 2 missions rewards

we had these nerfed prior to what we had as "new content", that being the lairs missions, qwz and cosmics, so we played those for the juicy scr
I say we unnerf (denerf?) those rewards so the effort of doing those are as good as the serial missions
Just another reptile lover, known in game as @nacito
4hszgc1knoyo.png

This is a big journey, so far if you're reading this, wish you a good day

Comments

• jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,431 Arc User
    I agree. I always feel a certain amount of chagrin when I get a new character to 40 and get the Unity inviation. The first two Ladyhawke missions are at least as easy as the Unity missions, can be done much faster and give much better rewards. The only reason to do Unity missions (after mabe doing them once for the novelty) is if you have absoutly nothing else to do and need a handful of scr. Just upgrade the Unity mobs to the level of the Ladyhawke mobs, boost the rewards and call it a day.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    If I were interested in revamping UNITY, I'd probably focus on the UNITY special missions -- eliminate or reduce the requirement to do regular dailies (which are boring trash door missions) to unlock them, and then upgrade those missions. Likewise for UNITY 2, trim the path of the elements and focus on the final missions.
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,431 Arc User
    Truth be told, there is not a huge difference in difficulty between the Unity missions and Kaiserin's new Ladyhawke missions (at least once you know what you are doing). I.e. both are "boring trash door missions." But, they are low hanging fruit that could be upgraded without a whole lot of effort.
    If I were interested in revamping UNITY, I'd probably focus on the UNITY special missions -- eliminate or reduce the requirement to do regular dailies (which are boring trash door missions) to unlock them, and then upgrade those missions. Likewise for UNITY 2, trim the path of the elements and focus on the final missions.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!