test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Bronze king guides?

Hi there, im a veteran player, however, one piece of content I never got round to is vanquishing Bronze king...
I'm kinda attempting to play through as much content as possible now with the aim of completing all of the content I can find, but I dont know anything about this lair, does anyone have a guide from where to pick up associated missions to phases in the lair ect, id very much appreciate all I can get.

Thanks in advance,

Legionexxod AKA: Iridium Man, Iridium Manslayer, Iridium Manta (yes theres a naming theme)

Comments

• Options
    h4forumsh4forums Posts: 268 Arc User
    I'm fairly certain you can just go into the madraglore, fight through the lair and beat him up, without completing any pre-req. He's probably possible to solo still if you have decent self sustain, though a group will make it a cakewalk. I do not believe there is an associated daily quest with it, though there might be optional related quests that provide story context.
  • Options
    warcanchwarcanch Posts: 1,077 Arc User
    edited December 2021
    In order to access the instance, you either need to have someone on your team that has already completed it OR has the mission.

Or, complete a sequence of missions given to you by, iirc, Buzz Bellman, over on the west, center of Lemuria, at Area(?) 51 or Bureau 17. This opens up the Mandragalore mission.​​

-=-=-=-=-=-(CO in-game handle: @WarCan )-=-=-=-=-=-
    "Okay, you're DEAD, what do you do NEXT?"
  • Options
    legionexxodlegionexxod Posts: 43 Arc User
    Awesome thanks who is irrc by the way? im assuming you go in the same way as you would during the series missions where you have to talk to king Arvard? lastly bar mission rewards can you get any good drops from it?
  • Options
    warcanchwarcanch Posts: 1,077 Arc User
    iirc = if i recall correctly.

Vance "Buzz" Bellman has a series of missions to be completed. I don't recall the specific ONE that is the actual series started, so just take everything. He doesn't have many missions.

Once you complete the series/chain, which shouldn't take more than 15 - 20 minutes, you will have the mission to enter the Mandragalore and fight the Bronze King.

Buzz is located to the west in Lemuria, at Bureau 17.​​

-=-=-=-=-=-(CO in-game handle: @WarCan )-=-=-=-=-=-
    "Okay, you're DEAD, what do you do NEXT?"
  • Options
    legionexxodlegionexxod Posts: 43 Arc User
    TY i found him and ive beaten Bronze king, TYVM :) rewards were 3 silver x 2 and I got some sea creature costume parts along the way.