test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lookin for a build that is capable of soloing Resistance on Elite Difficulty

As the title says i'm looking for a build that is capable of soloing Resistance on elite difficulty.I wish to farm Dark Speed device so the whole purpose of the build going to be make it be able to clear the instances up to that part of the mission as smooth as possible.I'm sorry that i keep popping up and demanding for builds as it's not my intention as i've very low knowledge regarding the game and i try to learn through your shared builds.Thank you in advance !

Comments

• flowcytoflowcyto Posts: 12,742 Arc User
    edited December 2021
    I guess that you can just make into an Infernal hybrid-dps build that uses DE and Epidemic. Kinda boring, imo, but it should coast through most casual content. There's plenty of other powersets that could do similarly these days, and w/ a similar foundation (R3 defensive passive, hybrid role, Ward_Guardicator specs, Con SS, fitting toggle/form and EU, some self-heals, etc), but I'll stick to the old reliable for now. Here's an example build for it:

(Unnamed Build) - Freeform (Hybrid)
    v3.44:37

Super Stats
    Level 6: Constitution (Primary)
    Level 10: Dexterity (Secondary)
    Level 15: Endurance (Secondary)

Talents
    Level 1: The Chiller (Dex: 10, Con: 10, Rec: 8, End: 10)
    Level 6: Impresario (Dex: 5, Rec: 5)
    Level 9: Amazing Stamina (Rec: 5, End: 5)
    Level 12: Quick Recovery (Con: 5, Rec: 5)
    Level 15: Accurate (Dex: 5, End: 5)
    Level 18: Acrobat (Dex: 5, Con: 5)
    Level 21: Boundless Reserves (Con: 5, End: 5)

Powers
    Level 1: Infernal Bolts
    Level 1: Devour Essence (Rank 2, Rank 3)
    Level 6: Supernatural Power
    Level 8: Form of the Tempest
    Level 11: Invulnerability (Rank 2, Rank 3)
    Level 14: Epidemic (Rank 2, Rank 3)
    Level 17: Resurgence (Rank 2)
    Level 20: Will-o'-the-Wisp (Guide, Ghost Fire)
    Level 23: Endorphin Rush (Rank 2, Rank 3)
    Level 26: Pounce (Nailed to the Ground)
    Level 29: Antagonize (Rank 2)
    Level 32:
    Level 35:
    Level 38: Corrosive Pit (Rank 2)
    Adv. Points: 28/36

Travel Powers
    Level 6:
    Level 35:

Specializations
    Constitution: Unyielding (1/2)
    Constitution: Fuel My Fire (3/3)
    Constitution: Resilient (2/2)
    Constitution: Adrenaline Rush (2/2)
    Constitution: Armored (2/2)
    Vindicator: Aggressive Stance (2/2)
    Vindicator: Merciless (3/3)
    Vindicator: Focused Strikes (3/3)
    Vindicator: Mass Destruction (2/3)
    Guardian: Fortified Gear (3/3)
    Guardian: Ruthless (2/2)
    Guardian: Tenacious (2/2)
    Guardian: The Best Defense (3/3)
    Mastery: Constitution Mastery (1/1)

The last 2-3 powers can be w/e ya want, and if you don't have the Ult (Corrosive Pit) unlocked then you can just get something else there.

The build uses the Wisp in general to debuff, while its main single-target attack is DE (which also helps heal you, but keep in mind that it's a melee attack), and its main AoE is Epidemic (which you can freely move around while using). Regen could also be taken as the defensive passive (instead of Invuln), if desired. I took Con PSS for more of a defensive focus (and some extra knock resist), but you could instead use Dex PSS if you wanted more of a dps focus*. Gears mostly for Dex and Con, w/ some End and Rec (for Supernatural Power), and some cost discount on gear.

W/ the extra power slots, you could also make this a dual-passive build that can swap to a R3 offensive passive (like Night Warrior or Pestilence here), if you are willing to set that all up.

* example changes w/ Dex PSS instead:
    Super Stats
    Level 6: Dexterity (Primary)
    Level 10: Endurance (Secondary)
    Level 15: Constitution (Secondary)

Specializations
    Dexterity: Combat Training (2/3)
    Dexterity: Gear Utilization (3/3)
    Dexterity: Deadly Aim (3/3)
    Dexterity: Expose Weakness (2/2)
    Mastery: Dexterity Mastery (1/1)
    <CO stuff> .: Petco :. // A basic FF building guide (see 1st reply) // PSA on Power Activation Delay // Ayonachan's Gift Horse (misc stat data)
    - Be safe and have fun, champs - for science!
  • dialamxdialamx Posts: 931 Arc User
    Back when it first came out, I regularly ran it on Elite with a character I had that was all fire, but used Regen as the passive. Of course things have changed a lot since then, so not sure how viable it would be now. I would definitely trust Flow's build, however. Can't go wrong there.
  • venividivici94venividivici94 Posts: 15 Arc User
    @flowcyto thank you so much i appreciate it a lot and will try it as soon as possible ! You are life saver.Also someone told me that i don't have to run on Elite Mode anymore in order to get Dark Speed device, is this true?
  • flowcytoflowcyto Posts: 12,742 Arc User
    edited December 2021
    Happy to help.
    Also someone told me that i don't have to run on Elite Mode anymore in order to get Dark Speed device, is this true?
    Sorry, but I don't know, as I've never tried to farm for that device.
    <CO stuff> .: Petco :. // A basic FF building guide (see 1st reply) // PSA on Power Activation Delay // Ayonachan's Gift Horse (misc stat data)
    - Be safe and have fun, champs - for science!