test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Deku from My Hero Academia build!

Hi! Can anyone show me how to make Deku ( from My hero academia) build please. I want to see his Shoot Style & Black Whip.

Comments

• flowcytoflowcyto Posts: 12,740 Arc User
    I'm not familiar w/ the character or series. Brief reading tells me that he likes to do heavy-hitting punches and stuff, and is quite durable, so it kinda sounds like a Might build using Invuln or something. I guess the 'shoot style' means he kicks more? But then most kicks are in MA's Unarmed, save for Mighty Kick in Might. Apparently he can also shoot out tendrils to grab things (closest things in CO would prob be in Darkness and/or with chain powers). I guess I'm not really clear on what sort of powers you want to include here.
    <CO stuff> .: Petco :. // A basic FF building guide (see 1st reply) // PSA on Power Activation Delay // Ayonachan's Gift Horse (misc stat data)
    - Be safe and have fun, champs - for science!
  • edited December 2021
    Let's see. Deku has One For All powers. If you don't have Black Whip, try use like Dark Tether. Also he uses punches & kicks both. Try put Unarmed kicks & Might Punches even Smokescreen. And also, Final Punch. But I don't know what Fa Jin ability's look like. Can you try it out?
  • And BTW, Izuku Midoriya AKA Deku was from My Hero Academia anime series.
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,424 Arc User
    Probably best for you to give a stab at creating it your self in the Hero Creator so that volunteer Flow has a real idea of what you are after. https://aesica.net/co/herocreator.htm
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • flowcytoflowcyto Posts: 12,740 Arc User
    edited December 2021
    Yea, I dunno what 'Fa Jin' is. You prob don't want Final Punch anyways, cause it expires all of your toggle/form stacks. You can do fine w/ Haymaker being your heavy-hitter, and you'll be using it as your main boss attack anyways. I guess you can use FotTiger and throw in all_mostly charged melee attacks, so you can use both Might and Unarmed's DK (its best kick attack atm). For example:

(Unnamed Build) - Freeform (Hybrid)
    v3.44:37

Super Stats
    Level 6: Strength (Primary)
    Level 10: Dexterity (Secondary)
    Level 15: Constitution (Secondary)

Talents
    Level 1: The Master (Str: 8, Dex: 10, Con: 10, Rec: 10)
    Level 6: Impresario (Dex: 5, Rec: 5)
    Level 9: Quick Recovery (Con: 5, Rec: 5)
    Level 12: Relentless (Str: 5, Rec: 5)
    Level 15: Martial Focus (Str: 5, Dex: 5)
    Level 18: Acrobat (Dex: 5, Con: 5)
    Level 21: Physical Conditioning (Str: 5, Con: 5)

Powers
    Level 1: Clobber
    Level 1: Pulverizer
    Level 6: Retaliation (Rank 2)
    Level 8: Invulnerability (Rank 2, Rank 3)
    Level 11: Form of the Tiger
    Level 14: Dragon Kick (Rank 2, Dragon Rush)
    Level 17: Resurgence (Rank 2)
    Level 20: Demolish (Rank 2, Below the Belt)
    Level 23: Havoc Stomp (Rank 2, Major Impact)
    Level 26: Haymaker (Rank 2, Rank 3)
    Level 29: Endorphin Rush (Rank 2, Rank 3)
    Level 32: Dark Tether (Work Up)
    Level 35: Mighty Leap (Nailed to the Ground)
    Level 38: Fiery Embrace
    Adv. Points: 33/36

Travel Powers
    Level 6:
    Level 35:

Specializations
    Strength: Swole (2/3)
    Strength: Physical Peak (3/3)
    Strength: Brutality (2/2)
    Strength: Juggernaut (2/3)
    Strength: Overpower (1/3)
    Vindicator: Aggressive Stance (2/2)
    Vindicator: Merciless (3/3)
    Vindicator: Focused Strikes (3/3)
    Vindicator: Mass Destruction (2/3)
    Warden: Fortified Gear (3/3)
    Warden: Ruthless (2/2)
    Warden: Upper Hand (2/3)
    Warden: The Best Defense (3/3)
    Mastery: Strength Mastery (1/1)

Not an early leveling build, ofc (you can just get a basic combo like Beatdown or Defense Combo early on and train out of it later). The last 1-2 powers can also be w/e ya want.

For longer boss fights, it uses charged Demolish to put and refresh its debuff, while charged Haymaker is your main attack (charged DK can also be thrown in if you want Dragon's Rush). For AoE, charged Havoc Stomp (w/ adv) can group up enemies around you, and then charged DK can be the main filler attack. DK won't proc Pulverizer on its own, but it does proc Rush, so it can help get you energy back that way. I mostly just threw in Dark Tether for the theme, but it can put up a minor extra self-heal (and can help proc Pulverizer). The build gears mostly for Dex, w/ some Con.
    <CO stuff> .: Petco :. // A basic FF building guide (see 1st reply) // PSA on Power Activation Delay // Ayonachan's Gift Horse (misc stat data)
    - Be safe and have fun, champs - for science!
  • What happened to the Final Punch?
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,424 Arc User
    Did you read his explantion about why he took it out? Look at the first line.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • Any way, Thanks.
  • warcanchwarcanch Posts: 1,069 Arc User
    What happened to the Final Punch?

Because the Devs designed it in a way that no one really cares for. If it zeroed out your stacks of bleed/stagger/etc, sure, fine. But, to zero out the FORM stacks that are boosting your damage and that you had to take a while to build up, then, NO, most of us really HATE that mechanic.

Which is why Flow removed it from the build.​​

-=-=-=-=-=-(CO in-game handle: @WarCan )-=-=-=-=-=-
    "Okay, you're DEAD, what do you do NEXT?"