test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Forum layout no longer mobile friendly

For roughly a couple weeks now the layout on android has changed.
There's now a forced sidebar and all the discussions are cut offscreen.
I had to hit enter every sentence just to put the submit button on screen in
landscape mode
Unholy Consult | Pantheon | Lazarus Frost | Sword Saint | Gammatron | Blackguard | Imperator | Sardaukar | Risen Osiris

Comments

• speanozspeanoz Posts: 238 Arc User
    Yep, something's up. Looks like their forum UI bugged out and resorted to whatever standard template their host initially provided.
  • rileymarks1rileymarks1 Posts: 48 Arc User
    Thought it was just me having issues. My forums are all white now with columns. Left side looks to be forum titles and right column the actual discussions. Although this is a guess since half of each column is cut off completely with no way to scroll right or left. Please fix soon as I usually check forums on my phone not my computer. Also I would appreciate a look into the arc verification system. Every time I visit the website I have to log in and go through the verification process again and again. I have cookies enabled and I have given arc special permissions in my browser and I still have to verify my identity each time I visit.
  • Thought it was just me having issues. My forums are all white now with columns. Left side looks to be forum titles and right column the actual discussions. Although this is a guess since half of each column is cut off completely with no way to scroll right or left. Please fix soon as I usually check forums on my phone not my computer. Also I would appreciate a look into the arc verification system. Every time I visit the website I have to log in and go through the verification process again and again. I have cookies enabled and I have given arc special permissions in my browser and I still have to verify my identity each time I visit.

Same problem here.
    I'm using Microsoft Edge on android but I don't know if other browsers have the same problem.
    I can't really use as it is, so I have to change to PC mode to browse.
    I think there is a problem with this named ”Vanilla” forum management system itself, as I have seen display problems not only in CO but in other game forums as well.
  • jonesing4jonesing4 Posts: 800 Arc User
    Same, forums unusable on a mobile device.
  • negusonic#7245 negusonic Posts: 103 Arc User
    Same
  • speanozspeanoz Posts: 238 Arc User
    Are we going to get any acknowledgement on this "Vanilla Forums" issue, Kais?
  • nbkxsnbkxs Posts: 768 Arc User
    No problems here, probably a patch, or maintenance issue.
    [NbK]XStorm