test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cosmic Fang Of Wrath vs. Onslaught Sniper?

For ranged DPS. I have

EGO PSS Infernal, INT Sorcery, and a DEX ranged TK. Apparently the fang is preferred for healers instead of DPS according to people I asked in-game but I'm not sure

I also have the Talons but it seems to me those are worse than the OSV gloves for my characters as well?
Unholy Consult | Pantheon | Lazarus Frost | Sword Saint | Gammatron | Blackguard | Imperator | Sardaukar | Risen Osiris

Comments

• spookyspectrespookyspectre Posts: 632 Arc User
    This is a good question and I'm interested to hear from the COverse as well. I haven't tested the numbers myself.

Generally what I've heard is that the Cosmic gear may be a better fit for +Crit chance and/or +Crit severity. If you're pretty much maxed out on Crit already, then get the OSV gloves.

Healers that care less about DPS, may value the Cosmic gear to be able to use a +Healing mod or, maybe, a +PSS mod.

The bonus damage from the OSV gloves is piercing. I imagine anything that buffs piercing damage or debuffs piercing resistance would apply to the gloves but I haven't tested. Not sure how impactful that is overall..

I thought someone mentioned the damage had been nerfed a while back but I'm not sure.