test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Developer Communication?

Is there any media outlet that actually gets current updates?
Eg. Server went down today no warning, no explanation anywhere I can find.

I know after everything is fixed there will probably be a note posted here, but I for one would like timely explanations when I'm kicked off the server without warning.

Comments

• flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    Was it just you or was it
    everyone-gary.gif
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • wizx269wizx269 Posts: 15 Arc User
    While I realize now I might have let a bit more displeasure seep through in the original post, I truly would like to know if there is a information venue that is kept current? Because these forums are not.
  • wizx269wizx269 Posts: 15 Arc User
    Edit:

I might have let a bit more displeasure seep through in the original post than I intended*
  • spookyspectrespookyspectre Posts: 632 Arc User
    There usually are online notifications when the server will be down and in game messages before the server goes down. If it didn't happen today for a planned downtime, that hasn't been the norm for CO.
  • warcanchwarcanch Posts: 1,076 Arc User
    Maybe they're all just too busy chasing down the hamsters that escaped from their wheel. fox-3.gif

Seriously though, I've seen them comment when the server goes down for a prolonged period unexpectedly. Or reply to one or another posts players make commenting that the server is down. But, when the server hiccups, usually no comment is made on their end.​​

-=-=-=-=-=-(CO in-game handle: @WarCan )-=-=-=-=-=-
    "Okay, you're DEAD, what do you do NEXT?"