test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Release Notes 11/11/2021

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,078 Cryptic Developer
Lockbox
For the next week the Collector's Lockbox will be dropping!
  • Added the contents of the Undying Warrior lockbox to the Collector's store.
​​

Comments

• panthrax77panthrax77 Posts: 309 Arc User
    New Celestial revamp looks great!

...if only in my dreams... :cry:
  • metalheart#4270 metalheart Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    edited November 2021
    How possible is the character limit being raised?
    nJ54tmw.gifThis Is The Ghetto Gothix
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,425 Arc User

The current devs put a the limit in place, so not at all likely. A number of people with altitis left the game as a result.
    panthrax77 wrote: »
    New Celestial Force revamp looks great!

Fixed it for you. ;)

JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • panthrax77panthrax77 Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited November 2021
    jaazaniah1 wrote: »

Fixed it for you. ;)

Honestly, I'd probably prefer that. Heck, I think I'd personally most like to see an Earth rework, or at LEAST a buff to faultline (you know, the high tier, force cascade-like power that does less damage than the BLAST ATTACK ;_;)

The only reason I said celestial was that Kaiserin suggested it might be next after archery. I'm still holsing out for something at least. Anything would help with the burnout, really...
    Just wait, Celestial will become the new meta for top-tier DPS!
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
  • nacito#6758 nacito Posts: 970 Arc User
    Just wait, Celestial will become the new meta for top-tier DPS!

I don't mind this at all
    Just another reptile lover, known in game as @nacito
    4hszgc1knoyo.png

This is a big journey, so far if you're reading this, wish you a good day
  • piontest#9391 piontest Posts: 44 Arc User
    I feel the need to state that while the force set in general needs some love to work a little better, I LOVE LOVE LOVE Force Cascade and feel it should either be left as is, or made to hit harder and leave everything else about it alone.
    I feel the need to state that while the force set in general needs some love to work a little better, I LOVE LOVE LOVE Force Cascade and feel it should either be left as is, or made to hit harder and leave everything else about it alone.

That ain't going to happen. When Force is reworked an adv will be added somewhere (probably to Force Blast) to buff damamge. This will necessistate some kind of nerf to FC. Either damage will be reduced, it will cost more, it's charge time will be made longer, it will be be interruptible (shudders at the thought) or some combination of all those.
    JwLmWoa.png
  • psychicslugpsychicslug Posts: 722 Arc User
    They really need to add much more than just cosmetic revamps, i mean i really like the costumes but right now i have far more than i need and i thought i would never say this because i am a cloths horse in game. They really need to get a move on with the power revamps and adding in new ones or expanding others. Stop with the device crap or expand the slots for them in some way like devices that enhance powers or that modify them as an option that doesn;'t take up a general device slot. This way you could have a wand or staff that could act to modify a power to appear to be coming from the wand or staff this could be done with many things or add skins to powers under the taylor but doing that would cost less to the player base and i feel they will go the other way with this and make us buy or have the devices bound per character so as to gain more money on this game.
  • sapphiechusapphiechu Posts: 259 Arc User
    I think players often forget that, as far as I am aware, CO currently has exactly ONE developer: Kaiserin. As a former player, they have always done their best to give the other players as much as is possible for one developer can manage. Powerset revamps are, I'm presuming, are far more complicated than costume sets, and remember that Kaiserin has to get final approval from the bean-counters at Cryptic, and above them, Perfect World Entertainment, Inc.
    3856039c53d222b47efa23bc56b3c976ccefd059.jpg
    sapphiechu wrote: »
    I think players often forget that, as far as I am aware, CO currently has exactly ONE developer: Kaiserin. As a former player, they have always done their best to give the other players as much as is possible for one developer can manage. Powerset revamps are, I'm presuming, are far more complicated than costume sets, and remember that Kaiserin has to get final approval from the bean-counters at Cryptic, and above them, Perfect World Entertainment, Inc.

As the old saying goes your only as good as your last power revamp "paraphrasing of course".
  • metalheart#4270 metalheart Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    edited November 2021
    I hope this maintenance is to fix the server lag I've been getting since blood moon.
    nJ54tmw.gifThis Is The Ghetto Gothix

Fixed it for you. ;)

Honestly, I'd probably prefer that. Heck, I think I'd personally most like to see an Earth rework, or at LEAST a buff to faultline (you know, the high tier, force cascade-like power that does less damage than the BLAST ATTACK ;_;)

The only reason I said celestial was that Kaiserin suggested it might be next after archery. I'm still holsing out for something at least. Anything would help with the burnout, really...

i hear you on the burn out part, heck man add a few more dev's to the game would be nice each decicaded to a part like powers, art work and coding as a primary and doing other things and helping eachother out. Sure Kaiserin could use the help and a bit of a break