test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Alternate start, please

cbob312cbob312 Posts: 79 Arc User
I'm sick of smacking the Purple Gang around. How about fudging (or extending) the levels on one of the other areas to make it an alternative starting mission area?

Comments

• Options
    jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,431 Arc User
    Too much work for too small a dev team. Won't happen.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • Options
    ansemthedarkansemthedark Posts: 663 Arc User
    jaazaniah1 wrote: »

Even worse on this, we used to have access to the Desert and Canada crisis at 10 already but got changed for an unknown reason and now all is stacked as much into one, so it's useless to do any since you out level certain areas way too much, thanks to alerts on top.
  • Options
    I often do all the desert missions when I am leveling, whether I have out-levled them or not, since I can't stand leveling by Grab Alerts. I do wish they would add Desert mission arcs up to level 30 (which they seem to have planned to do at the beginning since there are those unused Demon cultists), but I know they will never do it. Why would they since so many people just do alerts for leveling? No need to add more under-used leveling content.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
  • Options
    wingedkagoutiwingedkagouti Posts: 565 Arc User
    jaazaniah1 wrote: »

Even worse on this, we used to have access to the Desert and Canada crisis at 10 already but got changed for an unknown reason and now all is stacked as much into one, so it's useless to do any since you out level certain areas way too much, thanks to alerts on top.
    Originally there was a choice between going to the Desert or Canada after the tutorial, but various RP focused players complained that their street level themed heroes could not stay in MC until they'd grown in power.
  • Options
    negusonic#7245 negusonic Posts: 103 Arc User
    So much of the new hero experience has been updated many times, but I will say that Desert and Canada were intended to be origin zones before going into Millenium City. Players would do much more of the content in other zones if you'd started them there.

Also Queen City missions and Vibora Apocalypse missions come so late.. I'd love a lvl 5-10 mission that starts you out in Queen City where you can travel to Millenium at lvl 10 ish
  • Options
    If players could start in the Desert and Canada as well as MC how many would do each a couple times, go back to leveling by Grab alerts, and whine about wanting alternate ways to start ;) ?
    JwLmWoa.png
  • Options
    metalheart#4270 metalheart Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    Asking for new good content like that, are you mad?
    nJ54tmw.gifThis Is The Ghetto Gothix
  • Options
    Asking for new good content like that, are you mad?

I have enough alts to affirm my madness.
  • Options
    areeeareee Posts: 828 Arc User
    I''d hope they would change the power choosing when character creating. I skip the tutorial half the time because the second power I want, Tyrrannon's Familiar, is not a listed choice.

Could just do the character stuff, then when you log into the map choose your first skills with a single quest showing how.
  • Options
    areee wrote: »
    I''d hope they would change the power choosing when character creating. I skip the tutorial half the time because the second power I want, Tyrrannon's Familiar, is not a listed choice.

Could just do the character stuff, then when you log into the map choose your first skills with a single quest showing how.
    Oh I always respec after the tutorial. And usually again once I unlock what I want as my primary attack.