test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cursed advantage bug on Will O Wisp?

I've been noticing some strange behavior with Will O Wisp's Cursed advantage during testing in the Powerhouse.

If you apply WISP again before Hexed (from the Cursed advantage) expires it causes all kinds of weird wonky behavior with the 15 second timer on Hexed, and not only that but I've also observed it not even applying Hexed at all.
Unholy Consult | Pantheon | Lazarus Frost | Sword Saint | Gammatron | Blackguard | Imperator | Sardaukar | Risen Osiris

Comments

• ansemthedarkansemthedark Posts: 663 Arc User
    It probably has to do with the power lags and how it applies, for example if I use the Meteor Ulti, and use any fire patch right after, it will remove the big one right away.
  • omnius#0640 omnius Posts: 204 Arc User
    It's something about the refresh being messed up that's setting this advantage apart from the others on Wisp. For example, I can apply and refresh Illumination and Illuminated from the Guide advantage on Wisp with no issues. The timers always reset, and the debuff on target doesn't disappear. But with the Hexed (from Cursed adv), If I use Wisp again before Hexed expires, the timer doesn't reset to full like the other debuffs do. It just resets to some random number (always lower than the full 15) and then just drops off.
    Unholy Consult | Pantheon | Lazarus Frost | Sword Saint | Gammatron | Blackguard | Imperator | Sardaukar | Risen Osiris
    Was hard to observe but I couldn't notice this happening against alert bosses the next day
    withdrawing this, seems to be refreshing fine in normal gameplay, it just wonked out against powerhouse dummies from what I can tell