test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The Crypts

areeeareee Posts: 829 Arc User
You give a quest to kill the boss and 100 of the zombies inside. Then you make it so team kills do not count, you have to at least tag an enemy to get credit. With the zerging dps's out there, this makes it really hard for non-dps to do this.

Solo? Hell no.

That Strength of Taco idiot spams CC, buffs himself uncontrollably, And has both the damage reduction abilities so killing him as a support is practically impossible.

Fix the bug keeping zombie kills from team members not counting.

Comments

• Options
    jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,431 Arc User
    I regularly kill Strength of Taco with my lvl 40 healers. Takes a little while, but totatlly doable.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • Options
    ansemthedarkansemthedark Posts: 664 Arc User
    The 100 Zombies are not only inside, they count overall inside crypt and outside. And the crypt mission itself is shown as 3 team members, so some sort of hint I guess, badly designed simply for some due the other daily itself. But then there are enough people you can ask for help, CO has a small but normally helpful community.
  • Options
    flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    Kite. Hit. Block. Kite. Hit. Block. Heal. Repeat.....
    :#
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    Summoner.
  • Options
    pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    areee wrote: »
    Summoner.
    Okay, replace 'hit' with 'summon pets as needed'.
  • Options
    areee wrote: »
    Summoner.
    Okay, replace 'hit' with 'summon pets as needed'.

Dead midsummon.
  • Options
    metalheart#4270 metalheart Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    edited October 2021
    Crypt is 50. I can't say I ever had that problem. Or even notice the kills wasn't shared. If it not this definately needs fixing. Cause it will scare the slower players to solo and have a bad time.

Also but partly, build better, to perform a specific task is basic MMOing. Every melee build should have at least one AoE and a fast travel, if you want to farm with it. A summoner should have an AoE and Single attack. Being only summons reliant is not a good build.

In CO I noticed I can solo mostly anything if I not stand one place for them to hit me with heavy attacks. The Strength is melee just move form him quickly. Run behind a pillar run through the door. Utilize lounge range dive effects and reverse lounges. Just evade.

Edit: I truly must compliment CO for having good play tactics.
    nJ54tmw.gifThis Is The Ghetto Gothix
  • Options
    Crypt shares kills. Daily does not.