test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

FC.31.20210811.45 - Tailor Lighting

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,078 Cryptic Developer
edited December 2021 in PTS - The Archive
Tailor
  • Added a new button that lets you change the lighting on the character model.
  • Moved 'Hide unowned costume parts' button to the unlocks tab.
​​
Post edited by kaiserin#0958 on

Comments

• warcanchwarcanch Posts: 1,069 Arc User
    Tailor
    • Added a new button that lets you change the lightning on the character model.
    • Moved 'Hide unowned costume parts' button to the unlocks tab.

To something a little less rough, like just static electricity? normal-24.gif​​

-=-=-=-=-=-(CO in-game handle: @WarCan )-=-=-=-=-=-
    "Okay, you're DEAD, what do you do NEXT?"
  • aesicaaesica Posts: 2,537 Arc User
    • Lighting options: Is it just me, or do monster island and desert look almost identical? I can't tell the difference between the two.
    • I know it's probably been suggested elsewhere, but a powerhouse theatre lighting option would be amazingly good to have.
    • For performance reasons, checking "Hide unowned costume parts" is literally the first thing I do when editing a costume unless I actually want to browse unowned options. With this moved to a slightly more out of the way location, how reasonable is it to request that it be checked by default?
    (Hopefully) Useful CO Resources: HeroCreator (character planner), Cosmic Timers/Alert Checklist, Blood Moon Map, Anniversary Cat Map, and more (eventually, anyway).
  • bladestabladesta Posts: 60 Arc User
    aesica wrote: »
    • For performance reasons, checking "Hide unowned costume parts" is literally the first thing I do when editing a costume unless I actually want to browse unowned options. With this moved to a slightly more out of the way location, how reasonable is it to request that it be checked by default?

Cynically, I think this probably won't be done just because having it unchecked by default is what makes suckers like me buy costumes after I have fiddled round with them to make sure they actually work in the idea.
  • ansemthedarkansemthedark Posts: 663 Arc User
    bladesta wrote: »
    aesica wrote: »

Cynically, I think this probably won't be done just because having it unchecked by default is what makes suckers like me buy costumes after I have fiddled round with them to make sure they actually work in the idea.

While this is true, most seems worthless by now considering the concept of Lockboxes, which not shows those anymore, the Z-Store is an old thing sadly, considering in top how some costumes went into drops by now like the Halloween stuff or Samurai with Hi-Pan. And those "extra" costumes simply not show in the Tailor. The option itself is outdated due to that.
  • atlassarnosianatlassarnosian Posts: 169 Arc User
    Suggestion
    Add Bloodmoon, Qlipthoth and Vibora lighting as well
    @atlassarnosian
    Banner.png
    Playing CO since August 25, 2012
    Lifetime sub since July 6, 2017

YouTube|Steam|DeviantArt|FurAffinity
    "Don't call me lizard!"
  • negusonic#7245 negusonic Posts: 103 Arc User
    Will check this out but there's this metallic quality in Lynx Fold that I see but I only notice it there.. many of the new pieces' give this semigloss like the Talisman skirt that I don't know if it's intentional so maybe this can help players see/address that?
  • leuchadegoutiereleuchadegoutiere Posts: 136 Arc User
    Suggestion:

Also change the cubemap used with lighting options.
    @Leucha - Cascade, Praise, Gluh, Sanglots, Chernozem, Saadhaka, Ralsershei, La Lice, Cardinale and so on
This discussion has been closed.