What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Music Share Project

14567810»

Comments

• regenerderegenerde Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited October 23

Post edited by regenerde on
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
  • aesicaaesica Posts: 2,518 Arc User
    Is Leaves Eyes still doing stuff? Neat. Anyway it's been awhile so....here's some spam so I can catch up. Some is old, some is new, some is widely known, some is obscure AF.

(Hopefully) Useful CO Resources: HeroCreator (character planner), Cosmic Timers/Alert Checklist, Blood Moon Map, Anniversary Cat Map, and more (eventually, anyway).

(Hopefully) Useful CO Resources: HeroCreator (character planner), Cosmic Timers/Alert Checklist, Blood Moon Map, Anniversary Cat Map, and more (eventually, anyway).
    edited November 14
    Well, no idea, stumbled across a song (i think the first one was "Fading Earth") from them recently and thought, that sounds nice, lets share it. :)

Want to know why?
    Ooh, it's the "my emus can't see" song!
    So I purged my youtube watch history because I got sick of hearing the same stuff on my mixtape playlist every day. Ended up taking a really weird turn down the rabbit hole while trying to build a new, more diverse randomized playlist:

edited November 19

Want to know why?
    More weird **** from the rabbit hole