test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Cannot retcon

Hi folks, I'm hoping someone can help, during defender event I made an alt quickly and accidently make a Dragon Spirit AT in a FF slot, no problem I thought, I'll just respec at 40 back to FF. I just retconned the character but I still seem to have the Dragon spirit Superstats and base selections, anyone know what I need to do to make my FF slot FF again? - Thanks

Comments

• Options
    flowcytoflowcyto Posts: 12,742 Arc User
    I'm not quite sure, since I don't have any ATs anymore, but I think you have to use the 'Re-train' feature on the hero select screen for it (on the right side, under 'Rename'), and select that you want to re-train it to Freeform.
    <CO stuff> .: Petco :. // A basic FF building guide (see 1st reply) // PSA on Power Activation Delay // Ayonachan's Gift Horse (misc stat data)
    - Be safe and have fun, champs - for science!
  • Options
    kronarg#8777 kronarg Posts: 27 Arc User
    Thanks for the answer, but I tried that, I only have delete and rename options on the main screen for this character as it's already in a FF slot
  • Options
    flowcytoflowcyto Posts: 12,742 Arc User
    edited October 2021
    I'm pretty sure that you can't just use a normal retcon to switch an AT to an FF like that, even if it was in an FF slot. Unfortunately, you may not be able to make it an FF w/o the ability to Retrain (not Retcon) it. You could buy a Retrain token, but it's kinda costly and I'm not sure it would work here. Perhaps you can just delete and redo the character properly when another Defender or XP-related event comes along?
    <CO stuff> .: Petco :. // A basic FF building guide (see 1st reply) // PSA on Power Activation Delay // Ayonachan's Gift Horse (misc stat data)
    - Be safe and have fun, champs - for science!
  • Options
    circleofpsi#4619 circleofpsi Posts: 2,913 Arc User
    I do too have a Free form slot (Even tho I'm Gold) and I don't have the Respec choice on that OC, either, regardless if it's Free form or not, that's something weird about that where you are unable to switch it.

Your best cause of action is to save anything you have on that character into your shared bank and then remove the character itself and start once more.
    Psi.
  • Options
    kronarg#8777 kronarg Posts: 27 Arc User
    Thanks for the advice. I was afraid deletion was the only option, but at least it's now confirmed that another part of the game is broken.