test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Vibora Bay Apocalypse

It has been brought to my attention that you can no longer use the teleport devices to go and help your friends in VBA.

Are you [flowers] serious?!

Change that back asap please, don't [butterflies] your players over any harder than you already have.

Stop being the "no fun allowed" teacher in school that no kid invited.

Comments

• zwipezantherzwipezanther Posts: 109 Arc User
    Yeah its weird don't see the reasoning behind it.

The should just open up VB from the get-go and just make the VBA quest chain a pre-requisite to open up TT instead, but that's a different topic altogether.
  • epicgefiltefishepicgefiltefish Posts: 9 Arc User
    Agreed. It's absolutely ridiculous that the restriction is in place. I understand the need to remove the ability to be able to farm for drops there, but don't limit the players (us) from returning to a really great place, which is also very unique might I add.

I'm not sure what the thought process was behind this decision. Or if there even was thinking involved.

"Sin is honoring desire above what you know is right." - Julian Casablancas
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,424 Arc User
    Huh. Didn't even notice this because VBA is so easy that I always just solo it. Never had the need/desire for other people, but I guess this is a concern for other players and who wants functionality take away for no apparent reason?
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • sannia1sannia1 Posts: 86 Arc User
    Yeah its weird don't see the reasoning behind it.

The should just open up VB from the get-go and just make the VBA quest chain a pre-requisite to open up TT instead, but that's a different topic altogether.

They already have. I can access VB via superjet on a character that hasn't done VBA.
  • glortorglortor Posts: 324 Arc User
    jaazaniah1 wrote: »
    Huh. Didn't even notice this because VBA is so easy
    https://thumbs.gfycat.com/MessyRashDwarfrabbit-mobile.mp4

who wants functionality take away for no apparent reason?
    Thiskurt.jpg

• zwipezantherzwipezanther Posts: 109 Arc User
    > @sannia1 said:
    > They already have. I can access VB via superjet on a character that hasn't done VBA.

After one character has already done it.

If you take in the entire context of my post, I was suggesting VBA be an optional quest chain instead of a mandatory one to open up VB.
  • negusonic#7245 negusonic Posts: 103 Arc User
    So.. new first time player and I are teamed up to do my fav mission arc and ... '?"Travel to VB Crisis is Restricted". Since when? Change it back.

Why do devs keep making it harder for players to enjoy team content?
  • negusonic#7245 negusonic Posts: 103 Arc User
    Seems like content that's a great candidate to be turned into an adventure Pack if you can boost up the boss fights and streamline the larger arc.

If not adventure Pack a QWZ like zone with repeating dailies and a Cosmic Open Mission.