test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Can't play any old characters

I hope this is the right place for this. I last logged into this game and played Jan 2010... I have about 6 toons that it will not let me play. They were all created around September 2009. The names I gave them and the costumes can still be seen, but I cannot hit the play button. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Options
    kjodellkjodell Posts: 83 Arc User
    they will have to converted to archtypes in order for you to play them
  • Options
    jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,431 Arc User
    They did a way with the old subscription system. As mentioned, you can convert them to archtypes, or buy individual freeform slots for them, or by the Life Time Subscrption (on sale now), and there's also the Premium Pack, but I forget what that includes.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • Options
    pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    jaazaniah1 wrote: »
    They did a way with the old subscription system. As mentioned, you can convert them to archtypes, or buy individual freeform slots for them, or by the Life Time Subscrption (on sale now), and there's also the Premium Pack, but I forget what that includes.
    Premium pack doesn't include anything about freeform (though it has lots of other useful stuff). It should also be free if you've ever been a subscriber, so there's no reason not to claim it.
  • Options
    azrail10azrail10 Posts: 2 Arc User
    Thank you all for the answers