test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Suggestion] Costume Requests

spordeliaspordelia Posts: 460 Arc User
Oi there!
So. These are fairly simple requests reusing in-game assets, stuff that I’ve been begging for like a crazy person... pretty much since I started playing (10+ years ago):

- WRAPPED SANDALS (Heeled); or Gladiator Heels

7ofEwqY.png

Take the ‘Wrapped Sandal’ model existing in-game (pictured *1*) and add the leg straps to Footwear Accessories (*2*), so we can combine them with various other Feet options – such as heels, bare/other flat options. Example: combined with the ‘Pulp Heel’ in-game model (*3*).

This should take like 2 minutes and allow for some fabulous new footwear options! ;).

Bonus: knee-high and thigh-high versions of these would be spectacular – at this time, however, I’d be more than happy with just the "standard" version, as above.

- UNDYING WARRIOR TOP; or Sleeveless Crop Top

DyDDkhs.png

Using the existing in-game models (*1*) of: Chest & Arms > ‘Undying Warrior Tights’ and/or Chest Layer > Armor Tight Basic > Pattern: Undying Warrior, make a sleeveless version of this top and remove the triangular pattern detail (while preserving the trims details of the piece), for a more basic look (*2*). A LOT more versatile this way – to mix n’ match with several other pieces, emblems, chest and neck pieces… etc.

Bonus: add a sleeve(less) trim detail (*3*), to complement the design.

That’s it! Pretty please, make it happen? :blush:
Thank you,
Spordelia.

Comments

• spordeliaspordelia Posts: 460 Arc User
    spordelia wrote: »
    Using the existing in-game models (*1*) of: Chest & Arms > ‘Undying Warrior Tights’ and/or Chest Layer > Armor Tight Basic > Pattern: Undying Warrior, make a sleeveless version of this top and remove the triangular pattern detail (while preserving the trims details of the piece), for a more basic look (*2*). A LOT more versatile this way – to mix n’ match with several other pieces, emblems, chest and neck pieces… etc.

I should add: ideally, ^ this would go under Tights & Skin / Chest & Arms (like its original, long-sleeved version), to increase combo possibilities with other pieces/categories. But if a copy could be added to Chest Layer as well, I mean, that’s lovely too!:)
    edited September 2021
    BELT ACCESSORY Suggestion: Discs! :grin:
    1cSvmQk.png

* Note: Use the “Golden Age” Belt (existing in-game model) as a guideline for proportions and placement. As for their shape, the ones from “Discs” (existing in-game Belt) are a good reference, just slightly more oval, perhaps.

7FccKFz.png
    ^ Mockup with the “Golden Age” belt (existing in-game model).

... and let all the Catwoman and Black Widow clones be happy! xD
    Post edited by spordelia on
  • metalheart#4270 metalheart Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    Sports top/Cowl tight/Bull skull emblem 2

bR82g0b.png
    Dm7vtq9.png

This is for all the players trying to find a temp solutions to crop topping

nJ54tmw.gifThis Is The Ghetto Gothix
    Sports top/Cowl tight/Bull skull emblem 2

This is for all the players trying to find a temp solutions to crop topping

Thxs Metalheart :'). I'd tried that before, however, it doesn't look great (mainly because of the emblem colors not matching). I think I've tried everything at this point...

I don't get what's so difficult in adding a piece like this to Skin Patterns. The game is like what, 12 years? So it's been 12 years of asking and hoping for something like this (and other superhero-y costumes, too) to show up in patch notes, but no dice. We did get a Fruit Bat hair, though... so that's great, I guess... :weary:

e62db035902b8ebf24fdf799dd60a6f0.jpg
    DLU4j9XXcAA93g9.jpg
    kara-inze-legion.jpg
    5118004-storm.jpg
    3aa66a6264465d8ae5122024a02ba314--magik-marvel-marvel-vs.jpg
    X-23-Laura-Kinney-women-of-the-x-35005912-232-533.jpg
    b9f8b62a1ad47e4717a931a2074ab00b.jpg
    tumblr_p4oe2mITTP1tsohk1o1_640.jpg
    7145308-julie_power_2528earth-6162529_from_future_foundation_vol_1_1_cover_001.jpg
    2010-aquagirl-tula-em-justica-jovem_1.jpg
    wave1.png?ext=.png
    4ed2148447c0b83f04c2620e0577836893-20-invincible-ironman.rsquare.w700.jpg
    edited October 2021
    spordelia wrote: »
    7ofEwqY.png

Nubia knows what's up: #NubiaAndTheAmazons

FCGUNl9WEAMjtz4.jpgFAo37iQWEAwSYlg.jpg

YzxjHeW.png

Stop denying us of heroic fabulosity! :star: