test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Serial Missions

zwipezantherzwipezanther Posts: 109 Arc User
edited September 2021 in Suggestions Box
Overall I enjoy doing the Ladyhawke and Dr. Ka mission chains. Just have a couple QoL suggestions to improve the revisiting experience a bit:

1. Skip Dialogue option. It's cool the first couple times around, but Dr. Ka's dialogue feels quite long after the 10th time of doing the chain.

2. Make the serial missions accessible through SOCRATES. At least after the entire chain has been unlocked. That way one can go directly from instance to instance without detours along the way.

None of this is super top-priorty, of course. But I think people who do these mission chains on a regular basis would appreciate the above. Thanks.

Comments

• ansemthedarkansemthedark Posts: 663 Arc User
    Overall I enjoy doing the Ladyhawke and Dr. Ka mission chains. Just have a couple QoL suggestions to improve the revisiting experience a bit:

1. Skip Dialogue option. It's cool the first couple times around, but Dr. Ka's dialogue feels quite long after the 10th time of doing the chain.

2. Make the serial missions accessible through SOCRATES. At least after the entire chain has been unlocked. That way one can go directly from instance to instance without detours along the way.

None of this is super top-priorty, of course. But I think people who do these mission chains on a regular basis would appreciate the above. Thanks.

On the second point, they should just work like Whiteout and Aftershock. To play through the whole series without delay.
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,424 Arc User
    I think I've been asking for 2. since almost day 1. Running back and forth to turn in/pick up missions is NOT immersive game play. Every now and then, after finishing Catch a Wave, I forget that I have to talk to Ladyhawke a 2nd time to get A.P. Bio and exit the Lab by mistake. Then I have to go all the way over to Ravewordd to get it, and then go back to the Lab to run the next mission. Also, it makes no sense that Mistress Rowan, for some reason, has Socrates access, but Ladhawke and Dr. Ka (and the Drifter, but that's another story) do not. I wonder how many people choose not to do thee missions because of what a nuisance the interface is?

1. would also be nice. Usually while Ka blathers I am scanning headlines for articles to read while doing an OV.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!