test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Release Notes 9/8/2021

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,078 Cryptic Developer
edited September 2021 in Release Notes
Anniversary
  • New mission: Complete the Destroyer's Plans mission 5 times, awards the Super Retro Dr. Destroyer bracers costume. This will become available Thursday, 7am.
  • Added Super Retro Dr. Destroyer Neck Armor, Shoulders, Armbands. Added Retro Talisman Necklace to the event store. These will become available Thursday, 7am.
  • Updated Cat saving perks to require fewer cats to complete.

Double XP
  • Starting Thursday, 7am, for the next week Witchcraft will be around to grant a double xp buff.

Lockbox
  • Fixed an issue where the Sandstorm hip armor images were swapped.

Qularr Invasion Simulation
  • Added Alien Organic Style Axe 1 and 2 as possible drops.

Powers
  • Updated Torrent of Arrows Concussive Force tooltip to state that foes must be affected by your Disorient to apply Armor Piercing.
​​
Post edited by kaiserin#0958 on

Comments

• jeeb51jeeb51 Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited September 2021
    Awesome work... TY for checking on the SANDSTORM HIP ARMOR issue i (and possibly others) PM'd you about... just a prime example of my beliefs about the GM/DEV teams actually listen to us players... i understand not every issue can be a easy fix but hopefully it will lessen the amount of doomsayers in ZONE about the GM's/DEVS ignoring them, cant wait to see whats instore for WEEK 2.
  • Anyone know if the Retro Nighthawk hood will be put in this event at all?
  • jeeb51 wrote: »
    just a prime example of my beliefs about the GM/DEV teams actually listen to us players...

You owe me a coffee... mine was just spit all over my monitor.

A picture swap/correction doesn't remedy the doomsaying. That was just sloppiness. (DOOOOOM!)
    At least it was a quick fix.
    I'm in the group who misses the Lemurian Invasion... that removal still hurts more than a preview picture correction fix helps.
    What? We couldn't have more rampage options in the cycle? (DOOOOOOOM!!!!)

But yay! More Retro costumes! Those are always fun! (No I didn't just mention the F-word! Nothing to see here, move along!)
    Those Retro Talisman Boots are amazing! They are more of an example of "Listening to players" for how long we've been requesting more heels. More listening please! ^.^

Fewer cats is also much appreciated! Thanks for lessening the grind on that! <3

See... it's not all doom and gloom when good things are done!
  • spookyspectrespookyspectre Posts: 631 Arc User
    jeeb51 wrote: »
    just a prime example of my beliefs about the GM/DEV teams actually listen to us players...

You owe me a coffee... mine was just spit all over my monitor.

A picture swap/correction doesn't remedy the doomsaying. That was just sloppiness. (DOOOOOM!)
    At least it was a quick fix.
    I'm in the group who misses the Lemurian Invasion... that removal still hurts more than a preview picture correction fix helps.
    What? We couldn't have more rampage options in the cycle? (DOOOOOOOM!!!!)

But yay! More Retro costumes! Those are always fun! (No I didn't just mention the F-word! Nothing to see here, move along!)
    Those Retro Talisman Boots are amazing! They are more of an example of "Listening to players" for how long we've been requesting more heels. More listening please! ^.^

Fewer cats is also much appreciated! Thanks for lessening the grind on that! <3

See... it's not all doom and gloom when good things are done!

I hope I'm not misquoting but I thought Kaiserin said they're reworking the Lemurian Invasion in a Dev chat and that it may come back as something other than a Rampage. Speculating a bit, but it may reappear as an event like Bloodmoon or Nightmare Invasion.
  • metalheart#4270 metalheart Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    edited September 2021
    Welp!! I can't stop thinking of new characters. These ideas are coming faster than I can create or play them. So I often make alt costumes instead. Now at 100 characters and so many costumes not in use yet even though I try to use everything at least once. And all these new unlockes. I fear the the coming threshold.

Is there a glimpse of a chance to have the character limit raised? 150 per say?

In tailor:
    *Qularr human hybrid. With all alien weaponery. I even wish I had one of those Qularr ships flying around in simulation to complete the theme. Idk welcome to CO.
    *Vallejo style werewolf. Character mainly based on the metallic swimsuit straps being made to expands in changing of size.
    *Squid person with barreleye bio sub suit.
    *Human Skeleton made living by treant plant
    *Dreadnaut mother- skeleton astronaut. Trying to make the lower half only wires and mech. Hooked up to a throne room like a raid boss. Known to take parts from alien races to updrage self
    *Heavy armor snail tank suit

That alone is 6 more. I can fit some in as alt costumes to reduce over creation. I love these ideas because I can put multiple costumes on them and not stray from the theme.
    Post edited by metalheart#4270 on
    nJ54tmw.gifThis Is The Ghetto Gothix
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,424 Arc User
    Anniversary
    • New mission: Complete the Destroyer's Plans mission 5 times, awards the Super Retro Dr. Destroyer bracers costume. This will become available Thursday, 7am.
    • Added Super Retro Dr. Destroyer Neck Armor, Shoulders, Armbands. Added Retro Talisman Necklace to the event store. These will become available Thursday, 7am.

Double XP
      • Starting Thursday, 7am, for the next week Witchcraft will be around to grant a double xp buff.

Hmm, Thursday, 7:00 am came and went and nothing happened?
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • ericrightshow82ericrightshow82 Posts: 582 Arc User
    Just a heads up, week 2 has not been implemented as of 7:30 am server time
  • What happened to Retro Dr. Destroyer's Helmet?
  • meneshmenesh Posts: 54 Arc User
    Bug: The perk "Sparks Joy" does not trigger since the official week 2 launch. It did trigger between yesterdays maintenance and today 8am ST. It might be incorrectly set to trigger in week 1.
  • Why has the Retro Dr Destroyer Helmet been removed?. Was looking forward to getting that piece, not sure the event is worth continuing now.
    What happened to Retro Dr. Destroyer's Helmet?
    Why has the Retro Dr Destroyer Helmet been removed?. Was looking forward to getting that piece, not sure the event is worth continuing now.

Maybe coming in a later week?
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
  • stratluverstratluver Posts: 311 Arc User
    Just a heads up. Nothings on sale in the Z-store.

stratluver wrote: »

Travel Powers are.
    JwLmWoa.png
  • stratluverstratluver Posts: 311 Arc User
    jaazaniah1 wrote: »
    stratluver wrote: »

Travel Powers are.

My job is done. They turned them on.

Is the Soaked aura from the event store supposed to be colorable? It always seems to be a kind of orange color no matter what color I set it to. The tool tip does not say it is not colorable. Glitch?
    JwLmWoa.png
  • n8mcdn8mcd Posts: 332 Arc User
    CATURDAY is still broken, I just got prompted with this again:
    [Mission] Dropped mission "Caturday".
  • metalheart#4270 metalheart Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    The SNRs this week was crazy. Thank maintainance tomorrow.

Also want to say both my drifter quest are 4/5. And will only complete after server update. I prey they don't reset...
    nJ54tmw.gifThis Is The Ghetto Gothix
    Imagine have saved reggie's friends 14 times and then having the mission reset ;)
    JwLmWoa.png